BlazerBlaze

Falcons New Unis 2020

Don't need to have a color rush anymore, so I don't think all-black is there just for that.

My assumption is that black is going to be the primary, with black over white being used most often.  Red over black probably an alt look.

I think they could do red over white, since the red still maintains the red side panel even through the gradient.  It might look a little odd though.  Would need to see it modeled to know for sure.

Still looks like Red is the primary? Mainly by the fact it is the only one with a graident. Really like the black pants with it but HATE the gradient... I am a little bit in love with those white on whites...

1 minute ago, daniel75 said:

So back to black with an awful number font and a red gradient alternate. 

On step forward (Bucs), two steps back (Falcons.)

After seeing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers uniforms, it gave me hope as a Browns fan.

After seeing the Atlanta Falcons leaked uniforms, it gives me trepidation as a Browns fan.

It's like the Falcons decided to take the worst of 90s design and combine it with the worst of modern font design and minimalism to make these.

Have we accepted meritocracy? This is still a bad jersey. Just because you believe it’s a slight upgrade doesn’t mean it’s still good. This is still a bad jersey with awful gimmicks. 

I'm so sad

Spongebob Movie GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run not a fan