Falcons New Unis 2020

BlazerBlaze

54 minutes ago, TFoA said:

I'm so sad

I was wondering if you were still around. 

38 minutes ago, Jimmy's Brother said:

The guy in the black is a former Bama football player. Brandon Moore, he was a walk-on long snapper. 

https://www.instagram.com/bmooredwad/

Not to be confused with the Brandon Moore we know up in these boards. 🙂

1 hour ago, moratorias said:

These were seen on the Dirty Bird Nation Facebook group.

Helmet has a HUGE falcon with chrome face mask. Red jersey has a gradient to black on the bottom. Looks like there are only black and white pants options, maybe there’s a red? Helmet is still black, but looks matte instead of glossy.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Somebody's getting fired. 

Also, Texas Tech would like to have a word with you, Artie.

Also Falcons just confirmed 4/14/20.

For the first time in 17 years, it's time for a change.

They may as well do it tomorrow, since all their business is out now.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted we can only see so much, so I’m not going to call this a failure quite yet. But I’m wondering to myself, how is it that this (so far) already looks dated by 6-7 years to me? I can’t put my finger on why, but it something about it looks circa early 2010’s. They could’ve done much worse, but this isn’t promising so far.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

These, to put it bluntly, are disgusting.

As @Chawls pointed out, the red jersey can only be worn with black pants. Right there, you've limited the versatility of your package. The shoes have a gradient too? It's appalling. 

The font isn't bad in a vacuum, but a red drop-shadow on black numbers? It's going to look very muddled from afar. It looks muddled in the picture with the guy in the white jersey. It looks like the red is pretty much the same darker shade. If it was a bright red, it would work (like in the older sets), but not here. 

I'm dreading seeing the full helmet. An over-sized logo and a chrome face mask. That doesn't instill confidence. 

The only real upgrade here is the piping is gone and instead we have just a stripe. From what I can see on the awful red jersey, this is going to look awkward. It looks fine on the other jerseys though. 

I've to to say I really was expecting gray pants, but I guess that's just not Blank's thing. 

Oh btw these are pretty bad for what they were updating from, especially when compared to the hugely successful afternoon coming out of Tampa. 

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Just now, AndrewMLind said:

Mentioned this in the story on the front page, but number font definitely pulls inspiration from the wordmark that was on Blank's letter to fans announcing the uniform changes:

Sportslogos-Template-1.png

Your 2020 ATLANTA FALCONS -- BIGGER. BOLDER. THICKER.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

These were seen on the Dirty Bird Nation Facebook group.

Helmet has a HUGE falcon with chrome face mask. Red jersey has a gradient to black on the bottom. Looks like there are only black and white pants options, maybe there’s a red? Helmet is still black, but looks matte instead of glossy.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

If these are it then, IDK what to think. At first glance I'm like meh, they're fine, but then I see things like an un-connecting/finished panel/stripe which I hate for the Titans and Utah Jazz , yoga pants and...OMG IS THAT A GRADIENT?!?! WTF?!?!

Archived