Falcons New Unis 2020

BlazerBlaze

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Man, you are working hard to defend these.

Not even defending them lol..just hate knee jerk reactions and erroneous details (Huge logo,chrome) to a half assed photo shoot. Everyone has their opinions..just want to see the full product first.

2 minutes ago, L10nheart404 said:

Not only that..but those are our throwback options that we'll keep..so we'll maybe see them a time or two.

I’d imagine we’ll get the the red and throwback at least once a season. Black and white will be predominantly featured.

2 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Granted we can only see so much, so I’m not going to call this a failure quite yet. But I’m wondering to myself, how is it that this (so far) already looks dated by 6-7 years to me? I can’t put my finger on why, but it something about it looks circa early 2010’s. They could’ve done much worse, but this isn’t promising so far.

I was thinking the same thing. Might as well start the countdown clock.  I can't see this design lasting more than 5 years.

Just now, DNAsports said:

I’d imagine we’ll get the the red and throwback at least once a season. Black and white will be predominantly featured.

Bingo. I'm fine with people not liking the set, but why keep bringing up the red gradient, when it'll be worn maybe once a year? So yeah, I'm with you, and I believe Black over white is the home. 

Sorry that I’m too lazy to go through previous replies to see if this has been discussed already,

...but the picture of the jerseys on the hanger, does anyone else think it looks like some of them have different number fonts?

EDIt:  duh, those are the throwbacks 

2 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Never trust management comrade. 

Oh I know lol sometimes I look at Arthur Blank and think he’d be the type of dude to look in a fridge and see a two week old cold cut sub in the back of the shelf, wiggle his fingers and say “don’t mind if I do!”

2 minutes ago, chakfu said:

Is the new trend simple sleeves? that's not a bad thing.  But these giant numbers are going to be divisive, we'll wait and see.  I have a feeling the gradient will work better than expected.

I’d say the new trend is oversimplification of uniform design

1 minute ago, aawagner011 said:

Another leak, this time with the front which shows “ATL” in large letters across the upper chest. Definitely larger than your typical wordmark.

spacer.png

Is this our first ever side shadow? We've drop shadows and up shadows. I guess side shadow was inevitable. 

Archived