College Football 2020

Kevin W.

Texas Tech didn’t *need* an update, but I love what they have done.

its simple, sleek, modern, yet still unique and recognizable in a very overdesigned CFB.

imo, this is what the NFL falcons should’ve done...

• Like 1

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

17 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

You’d think with Mahomes being as popular as he is they’d want to stick with those uniforms longer. Anyways, I like the Texas flag homage in the stripes. 

Now they can market a Mahomes jersey as a throwback and charge much more for it.

I happen to like the update. They are cleaner. 

Honestly, I like the more or less unique take while keeping some of the elements of the old uniforms. However, I think the photos from this photoshoot don't really give the best view of these uniforms. I'll have to wait to see them on the field.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

On 7/8/2020 at 8:41 PM, BigDmo said:

Pretty much redneck outside of Portland, Eugene, and Bend. Corvallis is definitely redneck

I can confirm after trying to date someone from Corvallis a few years ago they were much more redneck than I was used to around JACKSONVILLE lol.

• Like 2

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Wisconsin Badgers’ Uniforms To Include Black “W” On University Crest

July 16, 2020 - 21:22 PM

When they return to action, the Wisconsin Badgers will wear a modified version of the university crest on their athletic uniforms to show solidarity with black and other underrepresented communities, school officials announced on Wednesday afternoon.  “I have previously stated my commitment to taking meaningful steps involving issues of diversity

Read More...

26 minutes ago, the admiral said:

39CBB8CE-17CF-477F-992E-0956133744C9.jpg

This is the equivalent of the kids who comment “we did it guys we solved racism” when ESPN posts something about civil rights. It’s not funny.

• Like 6

Excellent!

38 minutes ago, Krz said:

This is the equivalent of the kids who comment “we did it guys we solved racism” when ESPN posts something about civil rights. It’s not funny.

Sure, but it doesn't change the fact that this is an entirely performative gesture on Wisconsin's part and does nothing.

• Like 12

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Maybe I should get used to the fact that it's going to be nothing but performative gestures everywhere we turn while everyone's actual lives just keep getting worse!

• Like 5

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

But until then, we can all agree on one thing: this is so much better than the motion-sickness W. 😉

That's where I'm at. I just like the classic W more than the stupid skewed W.

Well that and, bad taste or not, I'll always laugh at a "Mission Accomplished" meme.

• Like 6

Since it's the W inside the crest that looks like a signet ring, how often do we expect this to show up anywhere outside of football, hockey or field hockey? It's a nice gesture and maybe it starts a conversation.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

11 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Since it's the W inside the crest that looks like a signet ring, how often do we expect this to show up anywhere outside of football, hockey or field hockey? It's a nice gesture and maybe it starts a conversation.

Not to be rude, but do you live under a rock? We've been having this conversation for a while now.

• Like 1