College Football 2020

Kevin W.

UNLV Rebels Unveil New Uniforms

October 10, 2020 - 15:41 PM

The UNLV football program will play its first game at state-of-the-art Allegiant Stadium later this month. So, naturally, the Rebels recently unveiled new uniforms to mark the occasion. The iconic UNLV arch — which was first introduced by former head coach John Robinson in 1999 — remains a prominent part

Read More...

45 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

Mizzou looked good. White/Black/White.

And Iowa State. White/Red?/White.

Neither of their jerseys have white on them, but I think Mizzou looks better because of the striping on the helmets and pants. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

On 10/8/2020 at 4:25 PM, mattb6 said:

I really like these. The helmets are beautiful and I am digging that stripe treatment for some reason. 

Is it my imagination or are Gardner-Webb and Western Kentucky's helmets very similar to old Maryland"s "Terp's" helmets?

• Like 1
sms.gif

6 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Not confirmation Ohio State has received gameday Vapor Fusion unis, but it's a possibility.

They’re sticking with the Vapor Untouchable uniforms this year. I know Nike had production issues with teams eyeing a switch to the Vapor Fusion templates due to the pandemic. Some Buckeyes have been wearing the Fusion template in practice for a few years now, too. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AndrewMLind said:

They’re sticking with the Vapor Untouchable uniforms this year. I know Nike had production issues with teams eyeing a switch to the Vapor Fusion templates due to the pandemic. Some Buckeyes have been wearing the Fusion template in practice for a few years now, too. 

I was hoping a late start made it possible but I wasn't certain that it would happen. I knew Oregon had these in practice, but not Ohio State.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

53 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I was hoping a late start made it possible but I wasn't certain that it would happen. I knew Oregon had these in practice, but not Ohio State.

I first saw it pop up, along with a different unnamed template, in fall camp 2018: 

The sublimated Buckeye Leafs, meanwhile, first showed up on practice uniforms in fall camp 2016: 

• Like 1

TCU is always such a mess. Every new design is just one fail after another. They followed Northwestern's blueprint of adding black then letting the black take over, but somehow did it even worse. Frog skin, spikey necklaces, friggin bloody eyes? It's like they put local middle schoolers in charge.

Arkansas finally figured out the if you've got one color that looks great with white and a visually awesome animal mascot, simple is always better. Maybe someday TCU will do likewise.

• Like 3
  • Yawn 1