Kevin W.

College Football 2020

1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Feel like the horn design would work better on the helmet.  Can't recall cause they've had so many, have they done a Vikings-esque horns helmet look?  

I thought they would have by now, but I cant find any example of them doing it.

This helmet should be Missouri's helmet full time...the block M just works better with the classic stripes than the tiger logo. 

38 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

This helmet should be Missouri's helmet full time...the block M just works better with the classic stripes than the tiger logo. 

I wish they had the same stripes on the pants as the helmet. 

51 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

If that's the case, it's time for Mizzou to return to a more classic look. The helmet stripe conflicts something fierce with the tiger stripes. 

7 minutes ago, colinturner95 said:

If that's the case, it's time for Mizzou to return to a more classic look. The helmet stripe conflicts something fierce with the tiger stripes. 

I agree...they re-introduced the classic helmet stripe pattern in 2019, and I figured this would be the year they'd unveil a new jersey and pants. Maybe 2021?

Mississippi State Bulldogs Unveil Flying “M” Throwback Uniforms

October 23, 2020 - 23:23 PM

The Mississippi State football program will wear throwback uniforms featuring the historic Flying “M” logo during its homecoming game against Vanderbilt on Nov. 7. The Bulldogs wore the Flying “M” on their helmets from 1966-71 as a nod to the university’s close ties to the United States space program through

Read More...

For all the news it got back in July, underwhelmed by the Social Justice version of the UW-Madison crest.  Grouped in with a lot of other symbols on the back of the helmet.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Would have preferred that the crest had a 1.5" x 1.5" space over the stripes on the left sleeve, as allowed by the new NCAA rules.

Also, those helmet screw caps should be white.

The "FM" sticker is for Father Mike.

I love the chrome on the USF helmet, but can't see the dark green logo. Bad color choice.

USF looks stupid ugly.

Tulsa would be ok if they got rid of the wordmarks on their pants. WTF is that about??

Also USF has dark green on the helmet but lime green on the jersey?

UCF Knights Unveil New Space-Themed Alternate Uniforms

October 24, 2020 - 02:39 AM

The UCF football program will once again wear space-themed alternate uniforms during Saturday’s game against Tulane (2:30 p.m. ET on ESPN2). This marks the fourth straight year the Knights have worn space-themed uniforms (hence the Mission IV monicker), and while the previous iterations were either black or white, this year’s

Read More...

Even though UNC is in mono, that game versus NC State looks good. Those contrasting colors pop on my TV. Love the endzones too. 

Doesn't make much sense to have space uniforms at a day game, but oh well. I like tulane's mono light blue too.

Tulane looks fantastic 🌊 

I don't mind Tulane with some power blue, but Mono blue is too much, They look like the Citadel. I do like the surfing pelican though. 

1 hour ago, Chawls said:

Tulane looks fantastic 🌊 

If Tulane wants to pull off mono-blue, they need some more green in the look.

Pitt looks absolutely horrendous, even the announcers are remarking how bad they look...

35 minutes ago, MNtwins3 said:

Minnesota going chrome/maroon/maroon vs Michigan

I'm still not over them changing from this set f4c35f9c-PI-FBC-Minnesota-Gophers-Kent-S 

to this:

MinnyUniswag.jpg

10 minutes ago, tjs11 said:

I'm still not over them changing from this set f4c35f9c-PI-FBC-Minnesota-Gophers-Kent-S 

to this:

MinnyUniswag.jpg

There is plenty wrong with this set, mainly the shift to white numbers and trim, and the chrome gold domes that fit nowhere in this set.