College Football 2020

Kevin W.

44 minutes ago, lahaye7 said:

I was going to say his last night, but I got distracted. Btw, would it kill mich st to wear green pants? I’d want as much green as possible at the Big House. 

At the very least Sparty needs a thick green stripe on the pants. Doesn’t need to be tapered, either (the tapered stripe is supposed to be a helmet plume)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

42 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Disclaimer: This isn't my fault. I've been lobbying to be the designated nerd but have yet to be granted that position.

Lp5eY8q.jpg

zt2gnZk.jpg

This must be the uniform for the alumni team: the Arkansas State Silver Foxes. 😂

• Like 9

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

18 hours ago, See Red said:

I wasn't crazy about Florida's blue helmet but it looks pretty good on the field.

UF-v-Mizzou-10-31-20.jpg?w=1000&h=600&cr

Hot take incoming: this helmet is way better than the standard orange with script Gators

• Like 4

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

2 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Hot take incoming: this helmet is way better than the standard orange with script Gators

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Nope, not feeling it. Maybe if it was the gator head instead. 

I like everything about that uniform better than the regulars... Stripes, helmet color, plain white numbers, facemask... Except for the helmet logo. The circle-F makes the script Gators look good, and that's tough to do. A better helmet logo makes this one of my favorite CFB uniforms.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

As someone who hates the University of Florida, I have to admit that is a great looking uniform and helmet. Way better than their current set.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

I would like it a bit more if it was a gloss or metallic blue. The matte blue looks off with the whole throwback vibe. 

Florida Gators 1964-65 Schutt Throwback Mini Authentic Helmet

• Like 1

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

On 10/31/2020 at 12:40 PM, andrewharrington said:

This must be the uniform for the alumni team: the Arkansas State Silver Foxes. 😂

I’d join but I don’t have silver hair because my hair just went away entirely. 

13 hours ago, Rebuy said:

As someone who hates the University of Florida, I have to admit that is a great looking uniform and helmet. Way better than their current set.

This is the perfect site for people like us. We can marvel at the wonders of our most hated rivals' uniforms while simultaneously hating them to their very core because they're evil cheaters or whatever.

• Like 1