College Football 2020

Kevin W.

8 hours ago, dont care said:

So it’s nothing with the design you don’t like but instead the “pandering” to a significant part of their players history

How did you gather that? That's not what I said, detective.  The pandering is dumb, but so is the design. Don't be naive. This is indeed pandering, though. It's what Nike and Oregon does best. Actually,  crap design is what nike and Oregon does best, too.

15 minutes ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

How did you gather that? That's not what I said, detective.  The pandering is dumb, but so is the design. Don't be naive. This is indeed pandering, though. It's what Nike and Oregon does best. Actually,  crap design is what nike and Oregon does best, too.

What’s “dumb” about the design?

• Like 5

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

15 minutes ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

Pick a feature. Any one will do. The stupid collar,  The colors, The numbers, the fact it looks more like a nod to The Oregon Trail...Also, the whole stupid idea of this uniform so they can money grab. Money grabbing is what Nike and Oregon do best.

These jerseys are not available for retail purchase. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

Pick a feature. Any one will do. The stupid collar,  The colors, The numbers, the fact it looks more like a nod to The Oregon Trail...Also, the whole stupid idea of this uniform so they can money grab. Money grabbing is what Nike and Oregon do best.

1 hour ago, BigDmo said:

These jerseys are not available for retail purchase. 

Now who looks dumb?

• Like 5

This Friday is the annual rivalry game between Oregon and Oregon State, which always has the potential to be one of the brighter and more colorful matchups of the year. Last year’s matchup was a fairly tame mono-green vs. mono-cream matchup, while two years ago we had a color vs. color affair with the visiting Ducks in all-yellow against the Beavs in all-black:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Over the years there have been some very colorful matchups, including three years in a row from 2012-2014:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This year the Ducks are once again the road team, meaning we’ll likely see them in either white or yellow against the Beavs in either black or orange. I’d love to see another color vs. color matchup, but I’m not really counting on it happening this year. I think there’s a chance that the Ducks go with yellow jerseys, but probably more likely that they’ll just stick with white. I also think there’s a small chance that the Beavs go with their orange set since this is their last scheduled home game of the season and they’ve worn all-black in the previous two, but I would not be surprised at all to see them just stick with the black. For the Ducks, my casual guess is that they’ll reprise the yellow/white/yellow combo that they wore against USC last year, but possibly with the alternate white jerseys with iridescent numbers and dark green accents.

spacer.png
spacer.png

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Contender for the single ugliest game in football history.

I actually would say that’s the best Oregon looked out of all the uniforms in those pictures. I actually liked the wing pattern on the shoulder and I liked the green over green and yellow. It definitely needs some tweaks but I’d take that any day over what they currently wear.

Oregon state on the other hand though

• Like 1

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

14 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

This seems likely and it's a nice look for an alt.

It would be nice if tOSU had consistency on the home and road jerseys like Florida does (I’m ignoring the orange set). Would be a fun one-off to have a white jersey and pants where the gray striping is swapped out for the white. They could add a gray outer stripe on the whites as an alternative as well and maintain consistency.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tron1013 said:

It would be nice if tOSU had consistency on the home and road jerseys like Florida does (I’m ignoring the orange set). Would be a fun one-off to have a white jersey and pants where the gray striping is swapped out for the white. They could add a gray outer stripe on the whites as an alternative as well and maintain consistency.

I always liked how the mens hockey team used the stripe on a scarlet and black background.

482741307.jpg.0.jpg

That being said I think the ideal move would be for osu to take the helmet stripe and then when you put it on a different back ground the color would swap with grey. Like this :

j2D99iR.png

They much do this except for the scarlet uniform. I would love for this to be a whole department though.

• Like 10

Ohio State To Wear New White Pants At Illinois

November 24, 2020 - 22:26 PM

As first reported by SportsLogos.net, the Ohio State football program will wear white pants this Saturday at Illinois (12 p.m. ET on FS1).  The Buckeyes, who officially unveiled the look on Tuesday afternoon, have worn white pants in the past but never with their standard helmets and jerseys.  This specific

Read More...