College Football 2020

Kevin W.

2 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

Maryland looks decent. Indiana, not so decent.

Some uniforms choices just baffle me. First, Indiana’s uniform looks terrible in general but, second, why would you ever wear that busy uniform against the one team in the B1G that always has a busy uniform. There’s so much going on between the uniforms and Maryland’s helmets that it almost hurts your eyes. 

This game choice drives me as nuts as the schools that pick to wear alternate white helmets against the one school on their schedule that always has a white helmet. I’m looking at you 2018 Iowa State versus Texas. You could choose any other game on the schedule but you still voluntarily picked that one. 

6 hours ago, razorback447 said:

Some uniforms choices just baffle me. First, Indiana’s uniform looks terrible in general but, second, why would you ever wear that busy uniform against the one team in the B1G that always has a busy uniform. There’s so much going on between the uniforms and Maryland’s helmets that it almost hurts your eyes. 

This game choice drives me as nuts as the schools that pick to wear alternate white helmets against the one school on their schedule that always has a white helmet. I’m looking at you 2018 Iowa State versus Texas. You could choose any other game on the schedule but you still voluntarily picked that one. 

Because the Big Ten wouldn't let them wear them against Michigan. 😒 Maryland should have worn their regular home uniforms instead.

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

42 minutes ago, walkerws said:

Seeing that Indiana had a very green look to their uniforms, it should have been fine against Michigan. Unusual patterns aside. 

It looked like a pee wee league game. The red pants were the only thing that stood out 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Army Black Knights Unveil “Tropic Lightning” Uniforms For Navy Game

December 1, 2020 - 19:51 PM

The Army West Point football program will wear alternate uniforms during its annual rivalry game against Navy on Dec. 12 that celebrate the contributions of the 25th Infantry Division, which fought in the Pacific Theatre during World War II, the Korean Conflict and the Vietnam War. Formed in 1921, the

Read More...

Navy Midshipmen Reveal 175th Anniversary Uniforms For Army Game

December 1, 2020 - 21:36 PM

The United States Naval Academy’s year-long celebration of its 175th anniversary will culminate with the Midshipmen wearing alternate uniforms in the annual rivalry game with Army on Dec. 12. The Naval Academy opened its doors on Oct. 10, 1845. It has since produced 74 Medal of Honor recipients, 54 astronauts,

Read More...

• Like 2

I think they’re decent but Army and Nike win the uni battle yet again. I swear sometimes UA thinks all you have to do is throw together a mishmash of random elements... you don’t necessarily make it need to all look good together.

Army/Navy should be a color vs. color game too.

• Like 2

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins