College Football 2020

Kevin W.

Wazzu going white/white/anthracite at Utah tomorrow:

Not my favorite combo of theirs, but I’m glad they’re not going with crimson helmets and/or pants since the Utes will likely be in red.

Arizona State going gold/white/white with white decals and facemasks on the gold helmets at OSU:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Really not a fan of this helmet setup at all. I just don’t think the white decals work on the gold shells.

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, AndrewMLind said:

Ohio State will wear scarlet jerseys while Northwestern will don purple helmets (with a white facemask), white jersey and purple pants in the Big Ten Championship Game.

Wow that's gonna look really good especially indoors

• Like 1

11 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Arizona State going gold/white/white with white decals and facemasks on the gold helmets at OSU:

spacer.png

Really not a fan of this helmet setup at all. I just don’t think the white decals work on the gold shells.

It's really a shame that Arizona St took what was once a cool and coherent identity and just completely driven it into the dirt over the past several years. Pretty much the entire appeal is the combo of maroon and gold, so why take away your main color? It makes the cool pitchfork logo pretty impossible to see.

• Like 3

spacer.png

12 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

Ohio State will wear scarlet jerseys while Northwestern will don purple helmets (with a white facemask), white jersey and purple pants in the Big Ten Championship Game.

That should look great! Probably my favorite combo for Northwestern.

On 12/17/2020 at 1:26 PM, upperV03 said:

The Ducks are going green/white/green for tomorrow’s Pac-12 Championship Game at USC:

I’m slightly disappointed that they’re not going with the yellow/white/yellow combo that they wore in last season’s victory against the Trojans, but this is definitely the next best choice and what I would consider to be their second best road combo overall. I personally loved how the matchup looked last year, but the green helmets and pants will provide some better contrast from USC’s cardinal and gold this time around. Overall it should be a fantastic looking Pac-12 Championship Game tomorrow night.

Thought the game looked great, and I preferred all the kelly rather than yellow pants v gold.

WEDF2WYAWZBSVJBN7VFNDN4TJU.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

Thought the game looked great, and I preferred all the kelly rather than yellow pants v gold.

Agreed. I thought last year’s matchup was really quite nice, but after comparing the two I’d say this year’s matchup was definitely better. IMO the yellow/white/yellow is and will always be the Ducks’ best road look, but the green/white/green is right up there and was the best choice for this game. The apple green and white contrasted beautifully with SC’s classic home uniforms, and made for a really fantastic looking matchup all around.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I personally would say this was the best looking Pac-12 Championship Game since the conference implemented it in 2011. Here are all of the past matchups for reference: 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, GriffinM6 said:

Biggest game in school history, and Iowa Statenis wearing all black smfh. 

Not a great photo, but why? Just why? Oklahoma in Rough Rider Cream and Iowa State in Black... what is the Cyclones' obsession with the black uniform this year?

On the other hand, an absolutely beautiful matchup between Ohio State and Northwestern. Red and Purple always clash well and makes for a pretty looking game.

• Like 7

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

PAC 12 looked great, Big 10 looked awesome, big 12 looked awful, ACC looks fantastic as well. Honestly ISU vs OU is a hard matchup to look good (although it definitely could’ve looked better than today), just so much dark red and not a lot going on. These other games have BEAUTIFUL color contrast to start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ManillaToad said:

It's our biggest game ever let's go BLACKOUT and get that DARTH VADER drip 💣💣💣🔥🔥🔥

LOL

Why look good when you can reach out to males ages 16-22, the single dumbest subsection of consumers alive.

spacer.png

• Like 2

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

11 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

Let me just mention how uncomfortable Washington State's uniforms today make me. White helmet w/ gray logo, white jersey w/ red numbers/lettering, anthracite pants. Absolute mishmash, all because of that little cougar head. 

I have similar feelings about Minnesota today, they used to look so good 😔

26 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

I have similar feelings about Minnesota today, they used to look so good 😔

Ugh. Rival game and the Gophers don’t even wear school colors. 

This is a game that should be color versus color: Gophers in gold and Wisconsin in red.

• Like 1

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Iowa State must think the BFBS look must be good luck because, until today, they haven't lost in them yet.

Still, it is strange. At least Oklahoma looks like Oklahoma... but come Iowa State. Where's the Cardinal and Gold?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

Let me just mention how uncomfortable Washington State's uniforms today make me. White helmet w/ gray logo, white jersey w/ red numbers/lettering, anthracite pants. Absolute mishmash, all because of that little cougar head. 

Seems like the equipment rooms didn’t talk to each other.

Utah expected WSU to wear crimson helmets, so they wore white; WSU expected Utah to wear red helmets, so they wore white.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.