College Football 2020

Kevin W.

3 hours ago, j'villejags said:

oct-1995-running-back-buddy-rodgers-of-t

Hide contents

716230.0.jpg

The black/red/black set was very underrated, and the Terps made Aachen Bold pretty famous.

The early 90s set with the big M was one of my favorites because it just looked unique in 1992, with that huge M logo on a black helmet with red facemask

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Radiance Technologies Becomes Title Sponsor Of Independence Bowl

April 28, 2020 - 17:21 PM

As part of an agreement that will run through at least the 2024 college football season, Radiance Technologies last week was named the new title sponsor of the Shreveport, Louisiana-based Independence Bowl.  “Radiance is very excited about this partnership with […]

Read More...

• Like 1

I think of all of Maryland's flag uniforms the current ones are the best especially since they got rid of "MARYLAND" on the helmets and the black like panels above the sleeves. However I wish they would bring something terp related on their helmets at least.

On 4/29/2020 at 2:25 PM, hawk36 said:

This is a great uniform but just needs a slight refinement... With so much going on the outlined numerals unnecessarily clutter. Look at the flag, no outlines, keep that in mind and use sold black or solid red numerals and it all comes together nicely. 

c6dcfb593f1c75195bafae7ee92003a7.jpg 

These were my favorite. Definitely too busty on the numbers. But i liked the cleanliness of the flag motif, as outlandish as it appeared. 

I feel like the updated versions with the waving flag makes these wayyy too busy by essentially adding gradients to an already loud design. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, radchad said:

I'm sorry but absolutely none of the Maryland flag uniforms have been good, IMO

What I really respond to with the Maryland flag uniform is how bold and unique it is. In a cookie cutter world of football uniforms, they stand out. That being said, I love tradition and think the Penn State, Alabama, USC, LSU looks are great, but if you don't have the tradition, don't dumb down your look to try and imitate them, make your own tradition. This does it. 

• Like 4

The Maryland flag is one of the worst in the country so it isn't too surprising that the uniforms based off of them aren't great either. I like the colors though, they work well with a lot of things when red is the dominant color and yellow-black is simply an accent (see the pre-Edge Flames white jerseys).

ExJworW.png

1 hour ago, hawk36 said:

What I really respond to with the Maryland flag uniform is how bold and unique it is. In a cookie cutter world of football uniforms, they stand out. That being said, I love tradition and think the Penn State, Alabama, USC, LSU looks are great, but if you don't have the tradition, don't dumb down your look to try and imitate them, make your own tradition. This does it. 

Sure Maryland has made shoehorning the flag into their uniforms a major facet of their brand identity. Good for them. I just don't think they've ever actually done it in a way that looks good.

I actually think the Maryland flag is a pretty good (albeit loud) design and could be used well on a uniform. I think they finally found a good look on the jerseys with shoulder caps:

60a42c950f university of maryland kids jerseys terrapins uniforms ...

The helmets have always been garish though

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, tron1013 said:

Probably photoshopped but still a better look at what UVa’s set will look like with the updates:

spacer.png

Not too bad but those notches in the numbers look weird on football jerseys.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Yea, and the shot in the video had one of the new jerseys with that badge on the collar. 

I wish the numbers had a different color outline than what color the Jersey is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Not too bad but those notches in the numbers look weird on football jerseys.

Same as Iowa States new numbers tho. Or at least similar 

• Like 2