College Football 2020

Kevin W.

There are much bigger problems with Liberty as an institution than a bird logo.

Too bad we didn’t go with Ben Franklin’s turkey... we’d have much more interesting logos.

• Like 12

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

5 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

There are much bigger problems with Liberty as an institution than a bird logo.

That's putting it lightly.

• Like 5

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJW7H0zgqKl/?igshid=sfugk0y36kzp

Ohio State going with the throwbacks vs Clemson.

Ohio State needs to switch to these permanently. They’re too good to not use full time and are easily identifiable as the Buckeyes. The other design is fine and cohesive but the vintage stripe is top notch.

• Like 13

4 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Ohio State needs to switch to these permanently. They’re too good to not use full time and are easily identifiable as the Buckeyes. The other design is fine and cohesive but the vintage stripe is top notch.

Of course.

After winning in 2015, I don't get why they didn't start wearing them full time. They still use them for the playoffs, obviously, but for a little while they'd break them out for big regular season games too (Penn State, Michigan, Oklahoma). Just pull the trigger already, the primaries are redundant and less iconic.

• Like 2

Ohio State To Wear Road Version Of 1968 Throwback Uniforms In Sugar Bowl

December 29, 2020 - 05:54 AM

Just like it did in its first three College Football Playoff appearances, Ohio State will wear alternate uniforms in the Sugar Bowl against Clemson that pay homage to the 1968 national championship squad. As the lower-ranked team, Buckeyes will be outfitted in the road version of the uniform, which includes

Read More...

1 hour ago, shstpt1 said:

Texas looks like they are wearing off white uniforms. I don’t think they are... but this lighting has made me question it a few times.

Did Texas get... bone’d?

• Like 2

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

I think it’s just the material Nike uses. If you look at the seams, thigh pads, or colar insert, it’s white cause the material has either a white background or the material is doubled up. That or your comparing a white Jersey that has been worn for at least 10 or more games versus a patch that is brand new.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, OaklandIsBack said:

The Cheez It Bowl in Orlando used the Dolphins word mark for Miami’s end zone 

I'm guessing most people have decided that this wordmark is for both teams since they don't change it for U0f Miami games. I'm surprised the bowl people didn't realize this. But seeing as some bowl games made no changes to their fields this year, it's not the worst field layout this year. 

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Pretty sure Florida is trolling Oklahoma by wearing orange-white-white since it's what they wore when they beat OU in the BCS National Championship game last time they played.

tenor.gif?itemid=5390492

8 hours ago, OaklandIsBack said:

The Cheez It Bowl in Orlando used the Dolphins word mark for Miami’s end zone 

Speaking of this game, I really love the Cheez-It Bowl logo.

• Like 2

IUe6Hvh.png

42 minutes ago, See Red said:

Speaking of this game, I really love the Cheez-It Bowl logo.

I don't usually like bowls that are just named after the sponsor, but that logo is pretty damn nice. And who wouldn't love a bowl of Cheez-Its?

• Like 4

spacer.png

My Dawgs are back in black for the second time this year. Going to be a colorful affair in Atlanta with Cincy in all red with black lids.

I’d love for this to be the start of Georgia accepting alternates in a regular rotation.  This is the third time this season we’ve worn alts (we also had the 1980 throwback in the season opener). Both designs are still traditional and fit within the Georgia aesthetic.

• Like 3