College Football 2020

Kevin W.

On 1/5/2021 at 7:13 AM, cajunaggie08 said:

Whats a little odd is when they released the new uniform look, there never was any pictures of the road look and the graphic said there was a maroon pant option for the road, but there has never been any photos of them.

Big schools typically get a specific amount of product per year according to their contract, so they very well may have them even though they didn’t wear them.

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

I don't love the black endzones, but I've started to come around on them. It is fun to have some kind of a tradition for this specific game, something about the design you don't get at other games. I do wish they used the conference or team logo in the endzones instead of the CFP one however. 

I like them, too, for exactly this reason. It’s their thing, and it works well as an extension of the CFP brand (black + silver/gold + team color).

• Like 4

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Ohio State Looks To Extend White Jersey Winning Streak In National Championship

January 9, 2021 - 15:49 PM

Though it was expected as the lower-ranked team, Ohio State officially announced on Friday it will be wearing the road version of its 1968 throwback uniform during Monday’s College Football Playoff National Championship against Alabama. It’s the same uniform the Buckeyes wore in the Sugar Bowl win over Clemson earlier

Read More...

17 hours ago, flyersfan said:

To nobody's surprise, endzones painted black tonight. I admire the consistency but BFBS? Alabama scoring on black endzones doesn't sit right with me... they should be CRIMSON! Let the team colors exist!

I had hoped they'd move away from them after last year. Apparently the Superdome doesn't like their end zones completely painted in. 

14 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

Ahhhhh I love the black endzones!! Was pissed that last year they were not painted.🙂

LSU's colors would have looked horrible on that, even if they went yellow with purple or white outlines. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

8 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

LSU's colors would have looked horrible on that, even if they went yellow with purple or white outlines. 

I guess we agree to disagree. B)  As I think the yellow from LSU would have been nice looking within the black end zones. 

But then we agree on the fact that the Superdome seems to HATE painted end zones. They seem to never have them painted in. Laziness, I guess.

3 hours ago, RayFinkle said:

I guess we agree to disagree. B)  As I think the yellow from LSU would have been nice looking within the black end zones. 

But then we agree on the fact that the Superdome seems to HATE painted end zones. They seem to never have them painted in. Laziness, I guess.

The only time they ever paint them is for a super bowl. I cant think of anywhere else that refuses to paint them. Even the old georgia dome painted them when it was their chance to host a playoff semifinal.

• 2 years later...
8 hours ago, QbDuck said:

What ever happend to the Nike Pro Combat uniforms? I miss having something to look forward too every year. They should bring them back!

That hasn’t been a thing in over a decade, and with every team having 4+ alternates and mix and match options it really doesn’t matter.

• LMU locked this topic