Washington Redskins Rebrand

Faxion

Why is the feather just coming out of his hair?  It looks like just a part of his hair, or like it's weaved in or something.  It sticks out like a sore thumb.

On the original, it at least looks clearly like it's separate from his hair, even if you can't see what it's attached to.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I had just wrote a long thing about how your concept misses the mark on trying to change the Washington franchise towards the better, but it got preachy.

Instead, I'll just say that while I dislike the concept itself, you did a great job on executing your vision. It has a good, clean look although I feel the name and the literal red skin brings it down a peg.

• 5 months later...

Just want to introduce this back into the conversation. In light of recent events. I embrace a name change, but would be devastated to abandon the Native American theme altogether in favour of something completely different.

Archived