New CCSLC Display Name Change Policy

LMU

So this is back again, eh?  Heh...suppose I'll go swim through the Goldmine and see how much of that last round I remember.

No, I don't intend to change my screen name--at this point, what else would I change it to? And no, I and @Bucfan56 are not the same person! 😁  (Plot twist: I stopped caring about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers years ago; it just is what it is.  That said, if they bring back the orange--or an identity that doesn't belong on the shelf at Wal-Mart...)

On 1/22/2020 at 8:40 AM, McCarthy said:

I've been waiting for this for years. Trying to get something that's a little more anonymous instead of my actual surname, which I regretted like six minutes after choosing it. 

The problem is coming up with a non-lame handle that isn't something stupid like RedsDood11. I have a team of writers working 15 hours days on this right now. 

I don't suppose "Sean O Mac" would work at this juncture, would it?

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

20 minutes ago, Buc said:

I don't suppose "Sean O Mac" would work at this juncture, would it?

A certain "Lisa S." -- no, that's too obvious -- let's say "L. Simpson"

• Like 5

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

3 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

Oh, cool! I feel so free now! 

We're really gonna need a (formerly known as) here.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

43 minutes ago, Gary said:

I finally got rid of the period off my name!

Downgrade.

Edit: Just kidding, but the period did add a nice finality.

Gary?

Gary who?

Gary F'n Period. End of story.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, DDR said:

Downgrade.

Edit: Just kidding, but the period did add a nice finality.

Gary?

Gary who?

Gary F'n Period. End of story.

This doesn't seem fair :(

a8J33SR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

14 minutes ago, DDR said:

Booo! Is it the exclamation point, or is there like a limit to special characters in one name?

It's the exclamation point, sadly. Which is a shame, because that's what would make it pop.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.