New CCSLC Display Name Change Policy

LMU

14 hours ago, DDR said:

Anybody in the Lo' Downiverse wanna go Villano I, II, III and IV style?

Β 

No, but I'm up for Conquistador_2.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

21 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Β 

It's the exclamation point, sadly. Which is a shame, because that's what would make it pop.

That can’t be it.Β 

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

6 minutes ago, DDR said:

Β 

The only CCSLC username that's an homage to the signature at the beginning of all WWE programming.Β 

Β 

DDR_WhatTheWorldIsWatching is probably available!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

17 hours ago, DDR said:

Anybody in the Lo' Downiverse wanna go Villano I, II, III and IV style?

Β 

Villanos I and II are exclusive to Logoserver

• Like 1

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

1 hour ago, BellaSpurs said:

On other sites I usually pick names including Dr.Pepper, I’m not stepping on anybody else’s toes with that name here am I?

Β 

If you have to ask, the answer is no.

Β 

Β 

If you're that concerned, make it a dentist and go with Dr.Pepper_DMD

• Like 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, officeglenn said:

Β 

I have an overwhelming urge to tousle your hair right now.

it was a childhood nickname, but I, I mean, my team of writers and brand managersΒ chose itΒ Β because it says everything and says nothing. It’s what I’m here to do, it’s what message boarding is, it’s the game inside the game. I’mΒ here to discuss Sport (Seriously Posting Only Rad Thoughts).Β 

• Like 5

PvO6ZWJ.png

27 minutes ago, Sport said:

it was a childhood nickname, but I, I mean, my team of writers and brand managersΒ chose itΒ Β because it says everything and says nothing. It’s what I’m here to do, it’s what message boarding is, it’s the game inside the game. I’mΒ here to discuss Sport (seriously posting only rad thoughts).Β 

In the old days I should have changed my name to Politic.

Β 

Between this and FiddleStick, it feels like a whole new world.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

Β 

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

3 hours ago, DiePerske said:

Boo I wanted ???

Β 

I was going to suggest Champ if you wanted your own measure of hair-tousling and catch-having, but it turns out that's already taken.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.