2020-21 International Club Soccer Kits

officeglenn

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is shaping up to be one of the best Barça primary kits in recent memory IMO:

Love the addition of the hooped socks to really complete the look, and the thin yellow pinstripes is a subtle but excellent way to add a little extra flair to the stripes.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Not feeling the Barca kit, to be honest.

The halftone shading makes the shirt look damp/sweaty and there's too much yellow on the shirt between the collar, pinstripes, crest, swoosh, and numbers. 

Yellow works best on a Barcelona kit when it supports the red and blue and acts as an identifier, not when it competes against the red and the blue as a design element. 

Barcelona-v-Manchester-City.jpg

I just don't get warm on Nike's Chelsea kits. It never looked bad, but it doesn't feel like a Chelsea kit for me.

Chelsea and ManUtd should just swap manufacturers again and call it a day.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

17 minutes ago, Berlin Wall said:

I just don't get warm on Nike's Chelsea kits. It never looked bad, but it doesn't feel like a Chelsea kit for me.

Chelsea and ManUtd should just swap manufacturers again and call it a day.

I agree. Nike has yet to make a memorable kit for Chelsea. 

4 hours ago, Prince Harry said:

Wow that terrible Evonik sponsor is finally gone. That thing in all it’s pink glory ruined so many awesome shirts over the years.

But it wouldn’t have ruined this particular shirt as much as 1+1. It was pretty clearly meant for something more horizontal and the sponsor ruins what would have been a great kit

07Giants.pngnyy.png

In fairness to Chelsea and Man United, they haven’t had any memorable seasons under their current manufacture. 
Nike did produce 2 very good kits for Chelsea this season. I really liked the white away and FA Cup Anniversary kit. Too bad the FA Cup kit was only worn once. 
I do like the home kit for next season. It’s the best home kit they’ve produced under Nike so far. The 3 sponsor is an eye sore. I’m used to Chelsea having clean, low-key shirt sponsors. 

XM4KeeA.png

23 minutes ago, insert name said:

In fairness to Chelsea and Man United, they haven’t had any memorable seasons under their current manufacture. 
Nike did produce 2 very good kits for Chelsea this season. I really liked the white away and FA Cup Anniversary kit. Too bad the FA Cup kit was only worn once. 
I do like the home kit for next season. It’s the best home kit they’ve produced under Nike so far. The 3 sponsor is an eye sore. I’m used to Chelsea having clean, low-key shirt sponsors. 

It's really helped me save money too.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 7/1/2020 at 8:44 PM, Digby said:

We need a board-wide workshop on sponsor removal techniques. How powerful do they make hair dryers these days?

Repeated washing of knockoffs works! Some new kits, like Forward Madison's third are sublimated, including the team badge.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

8 hours ago, browna said:

Are Rangers in the Scottish third division again? Going with a company that’s never done a kit before.

Rangers were banned from using Hummel and had to scramble to find a kit maker. Puma, Nike and adidas weren't going to give them a deal comparable to what Celtic got so they ended up with Castore, who seem to be what Under Armour was before outfitting Maryland athletics and what Reebok is now, more focused on workout gear and individual athletes. Andy Murray is one of their athletes now.

https://cdn.footyheadlines.com/amp/3190996736262452952

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived