2020-21 International Club Soccer Kits

officeglenn

19 hours ago, UnclearInitial said:

Big fan of what Puma’s dons with Slavia Prague, love the sublimated coat of arms surrounded by the astronomical clockspacer.png

spacer.png

Just looks like a silly t-shirt. I never like the look of Puma kits. They always fall flat for me. 

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent that. There's some nice confident shapes in that design. A bit more traditional and kind of a back-to-basics look to it. I like it.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

27 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

That template ruins everything it touches. If the cuffs were a normal size and the sleeves/collar were a normal shape it'd be fine, but it doesn't so it looks way worse because of it.

Will it have white or blue shorts?

ExJworW.png

38 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

Love that blue and gold together. It kind of reminds me a little of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in a good way. That Adidas template has never been good, but I think Leicester City’s really made the best of it here. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

spacer.pngAjax released their new home kit with that lousy Adidas template as well. And like LCFC, they added a stripe in the extended sleeve cuff that helps out a bit.

But that collar treatment (for this template) leaves so much to be desired.spacer.png

patriotssignature.png

7 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

That template ruins everything it touches. If the cuffs were a normal size and the sleeves/collar were a normal shape it'd be fine, but it doesn't so it looks way worse because of it.

Will it have white or blue shorts?

Probably both. White shorts are usually the primary.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 hours ago, Beantown77 said:

spacer.pngAjax released their new home kit with that lousy Adidas template as well. And like LCFC, they added a stripe in the extended sleeve cuff that helps out a bit.

But that collar treatment (for this template) leaves so much to be desired.spacer.png

Shows how much this template improves by getting rid of the raglan sleeves. It's still bad, but so much better.

ExJworW.png

4 hours ago, Digby said:

doesn’t seem like the giant box for the sponsor is necessary with such thin striping.

I have to agree,and with the box basically being the same color as the shirt, it's not really needed at all.

Archived