2020-21 International Club Soccer Kits

officeglenn

On 8/6/2020 at 12:28 AM, -kj said:

This happened back in June, but I didn't see it on the boards anywhere.  Looks like a new crest for Stade de Reims:

stade-reims-logo-7.jpg

maillot-domicile-stade-de-reims-2020-2021-umbro-1.jpeg

And the new home kit. 

Wolves cup font is like a reverse version of the Michigan State Spartans numbers.

Man United cup font. Interesting that the ladies are presented using them as I think they'll be wearing league branded numbers even for cup competitions. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Crystal Palace. Chelsea's third shirt looks better than Palace's primary 😒

That's an interesting attempt by Puma. Wish they could do proper stripes instead of just cutting the top portion of it.

1 hour ago, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

That's an interesting attempt by Puma. Wish they could do proper stripes instead of just cutting the top portion of it.

Puma did this for AC Milan

spacer.png

Just replace the black with blue and maybe a 'crystal' pattern and there you go.

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

Bayern’s team announcement has the upcoming black third kit pattern in the background. Wonder if there’s a chance they debut it at home today? Also, they’re using an interesting font in the graphic. Perhaps a new UCL only font? A year or two ago, they launched their new font which has been used in both the Bundesliga and UCL. The Bundesliga does not have a league wide font so they use the same one across both competitions. We will know soon enough.

Update - looks like they’re wearing the usual red and the typical numbers. Might be something to monitor going forward for the unreleased black kit, though.

4 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

I wonder if United will release their alternate unis soon since they are already wearing the new home uniforms. Granted, they won't need them (alternates) for Copenhagen or Wolves. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 8/8/2020 at 2:21 PM, aawagner011 said:

Bayern’s team announcement has the upcoming black third kit pattern in the background. Wonder if there’s a chance they debut it at home today? Also, they’re using an interesting font in the graphic. Perhaps a new UCL only font? A year or two ago, they launched their new font which has been used in both the Bundesliga and UCL. The Bundesliga does not have a league wide font so they use the same one across both competitions. We will know soon enough.

Update - looks like they’re wearing the usual red and the typical numbers. Might be something to monitor going forward for the unreleased black kit, though.

While my prediction about them debuting the black kit against Chelsea was incorrect, it looks like I nailed the UCL font update. This is a great kit, in my opinion. As far as third kits go, I think this might be one of the tops in Europe for this season. Bayern has worn black several times and this feels very natural. They've done the diamonds countless times but I like this artistic interpretation here.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 8/5/2020 at 8:44 PM, JayMac said:

I'm sure it may have been mentioned in this thread but I didn't know Everton went with Hummel.

Now you do.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:10 AM, pepis21 said:

Pogoń Szczecin home and gk kit:

2020-08-11-46326.png

That's a better Barca kit than Barca's got this year (or the last few years, for that matter).

12 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Looks a lot like the new MLS font.

ExJworW.png

Archived