2020-21 International Club Soccer Kits

officeglenn

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/30/2020 at 1:05 AM, browna said:

No mention yet of the Wolves shocker?

spacer.png

Man Adidas was really hitting their stride it felt like, the past few years, but this template is just so so bad. The panels/collar look terrible - very unflattering on anyone who wears it. 

Meanwhile Nike had been overtemplated but are finally going back to a simple, customizable template. They're putting out so many great kits as of late. 

On 8/30/2020 at 2:05 PM, browna said:

No mention yet of the Wolves shocker?

spacer.png

They couldn't even go all out with their pattern. That's really sad, considering Adidas really wanted to bring in raglan sleeves as part of their template design.

1 hour ago, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

A darker shade of orange would've save this catrastophe.

That shade of Orange is derived from the coat of arms of Headington referring to their original 1893 identity as Headington FC.

I guess this means they'll have to have a third kit, since Hull, Blackpool, and Burton's orange isn't enough contrast with the home yellow and this makes that clash worse. I'm hoping they keep the white away with the sash from this past season, just with the new sponsor.

I believe this Manchester United shirt has been posted before but I don’t recall seeing the shorts posted. This might go down as one of the worst kits of the last few decades.

If the shirt was the only piece with the design, you could write it off as quirky but relatively harmless as it’s not uncommon to use experimental designs for the tops. Seeing it continued into the shorts or the socks takes this from questionable to an absolute dumpster fire. Who approved this? There will be 11 zebras running around the pitch. This kit needed white shorts and socks and it would have been passable.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

it's modeled after ship camoflauge..so it has historical references to the area.... on that basis, it's a cool kit and i hate manchester united. COME ON YOU SPURS

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Archived