2020-21 International Club Soccer Kits

officeglenn

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Digby said:

I don’t hate that Chelsea kit, but it does lean a touch toward Man City for me. Too much blue that’s not Chelsea blue. That classic 2005 away was one of my early favorites, but in my head it was more light aqua/black than this one. (And yeah, even by the standards of bad sponsors, this one doesn’t fit for modern Chelsea.)

as for Spurs, less said the better. Looks like a create-a-jersey mode where someone toggled on every trim option at once. Restraint is helpful.

If that is the kit they wore the other day, which I think it was, my first impression was "Why are they wearing pijamas?".  Something about that pattern and the light blue just reminded me of pj's. 

New?

I think those Spurs shirts look great, though they might look better without the jagged side stripe Nike's been using for everyone.  Southampton, on the other hand, looks very odd without stripes.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Both of these updates have been mentioned already, but what I haven’t seen mentioned is that the new 20/21 kit does not use the updated crest. Check the differences in the outlines, the shading on the ball, and the type. The new kit uses the old crest.

spacer.png

https://www.redbullshop.com/en-de/p/RBL-Home-Jersey-20-21-/RBL20106/?preselectedVariant=M-196373

spacer.png

spacer.png

20 hours ago, GFB said:

Something this year's Nike kits have made me realize is that I hate collar stylings when they aren't replicated on the sleeve cuffs. 

It's not as bad for me in soccer, but in basketball it really bothers me. 

On 7/7/2020 at 8:48 PM, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

Is there something wrong with the logo itself? Or perhaps it doesn't suit well for football kits?

It's not the logo itself, it's just that I feel wordmarks always look better than straight logos on soccer jerseys as ads. Also the fact that the logo is a number can get confusing, especially for the average fan. 3 on the front and then a completely different number/font on the back.

On 7/9/2020 at 12:45 AM, JayMac said:

Those Southampton kits are gorgeous 

Gorgeous is a stretch. They're good. But the sponsor logo drags it down, big time.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived