Jump to content

Super Bowl Helmet End Zones (I-VII, XXXI-LIV)


Pleepleus75
 Share

Recommended Posts

Super Bowl XXXIV - The only glimpse at a Tennessee Titans end zone in this format.

 

UPDATED - Changed the Rams facemask to blue

 

spacer.png

 

Original Super Bowl XXXIV - https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98529-super-bowl-field-database-early-concepts-for-super-bowl-liv/?do=findComment&comment=2301845

 

Edited by Pleepleus75
Updated image
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Super Bowl XXXVI - First time New England gets a navy background.  Honestly, I'm not a fan of the Rams gold, but it breaks up the all navy that we saw in the real field.

 

spacer.png

 

Original Super Bowl XXXVI - https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98529-super-bowl-field-database-early-concepts-for-super-bowl-liv/?do=findComment&comment=2304653

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pleepleus75 said:

Super Bowl XXXV - Much better with the red Giants endzone contrasting with the purple Ravens.

 

spacer.png

 

Original Super Bowl XXXV - https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98529-super-bowl-field-database-early-concepts-for-super-bowl-liv/?do=findComment&comment=2303555

 

 

That is sharp!!!!! Ravens EZ looks great with black helmet on purple background!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pleepleus75 said:

Super Bowl XXXVI - First time New England gets a navy background.  Honestly, I'm not a fan of the Rams gold, but it breaks up the all navy that we saw in the real field.

 

spacer.png

 

Original Super Bowl XXXVI - https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98529-super-bowl-field-database-early-concepts-for-super-bowl-liv/?do=findComment&comment=2304653

 

I dont hate the Patriots EZ anymore, lol!!!!1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Pleepleus75 said:

Super Bowl XXXV - Much better with the red Giants endzone contrasting with the purple Ravens.

 

spacer.png

 

Original Super Bowl XXXV - https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98529-super-bowl-field-database-early-concepts-for-super-bowl-liv/?do=findComment&comment=2303555

 

 

 

I think with this design, the Giants would have had a blue outline on the wordmark. As I recall for Super Bowl XXXV, they had a blue endzone, white wordmark with a red outline.

 

Anyways, these are fun to see; keep 'em coming!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pitt6pack said:

 

I think with this design, the Giants would have had a blue outline on the wordmark. As I recall for Super Bowl XXXV, they had a blue endzone, white wordmark with a red outline.

 

Anyways, these are fun to see; keep 'em coming!

 

Yeah you're probably right on that.  I fixed it on 42 and 46 coming up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Super Bowl XXXIX - The Eagles got a silver background in SB XV.  By the time this game rolled around, they incorporated black into their color scheme.  I think the helmet endzone also goes black.  The Patriots' endzone was a shade light in the real field, so I matched it in this one.

 

spacer.png

 

Original Super Bowl XXXIX - https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98529-super-bowl-field-database-early-concepts-for-super-bowl-liv/?do=findComment&comment=2308306

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Super Bowl XL - Originally had Seatlle's endzone gray - similar to Philadelphia's from SB XV, but ultimately changed it to the shade of blue on that bottom stripe on the Seahawk logo from the helmet.  

 

spacer.png

 

Original Super Bowl XL - https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98529-super-bowl-field-database-early-concepts-for-super-bowl-liv/?do=findComment&comment=2309444

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.