New York Giants Logo Idea (Hand-drawn)

ahowe6464

Just a quick idea I had for a New York Giants primary logo (or even as an alternate). The design incorporates the Giants' color scheme into the Freedom Tower, and using the building's angular design and original base to spell NY within it. Additionally, the four notches on the radio tower symbolize the team's four championships.

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

https://imgur.com/gcIoYuc

• Like 3

If you change it from link to direct link on Imgur, you can post the image to here without it being a link.

With that said, I like the idea. The NY and G are all present, and it uses the imagery of the building quite well. Nice job!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

@ahowe6464 Made it into a embedded image. Your welcome! 

Thanks a ton, you're the best!

41 minutes ago, walkerws said:

Nice start. I like how the spire is contained and the G gives the impression of height and presence. 

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

Definitely a great start! I really like it.

2 hours ago, JG36 said:

If you change it from link to direct link on Imgur, you can post the image to here without it being a link.

With that said, I like the idea. The NY and G are all present, and it uses the imagery of the building quite well. Nice job!

Appreciate these comments! I was initially planning on that G being a roundel, but I think this fit much better and made the logo generally more imposing.

2 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

I really like the concept, but I think it would benefit from recoloring some parts, something like this...

giants.png

Oh wow, that looks great! Yeah I'd imagine this logo on a dark background, like on the helmet, But I love this version!

• Like 1