NFL series (ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ update added 04/19/23.)

j'villejags

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the sleeve design to the more traditional look. Thoughts @jp1409

pfbzbvT.png

Also, I've added TV numbers. I've updated the helmet bumper to the NFL standard white, and added "Browns" across it. I suppose I might ought to also make the chinstrap white as well for accuracy. 

I wanted to finalize the design here before making the away and alternate. I will work on getting those posted for a complete set later in the week. 

• Like 6

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

4 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Updated the sleeve design to the more traditional look. Thoughts @jp1409

pfbzbvT.png

Also, I've added TV numbers. I've updated the helmet bumper to the NFL standard white, and added "Browns" across it. I suppose I might ought to also make the chinstrap white as well for accuracy. 

I wanted to finalize the design here before making the away and alternate. I will work on getting those posted for a complete set later in the week. 

Looks great!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

Not crazy about the orange outline on the numbers. I think the Browns should be a single-color number team for life. Love the off white though.

10 hours ago, Punchy_Gungus said:

Th browns a bit too dark, it looks almost black. Still a great start for the Browns.

Here's an update. Lightened the brown and removed the number outlines. I think that helped quite a bit, as now it feels much more like the Cleveland Browns. Thanks!

pcQgbP5.png

• Like 1

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

43 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

Here's an update. Lightened the brown and removed the number outlines. I think that helped quite a bit, as now it feels much more like the Cleveland Browns. Thanks!

pcQgbP5.png

Looks great. Update the sock stripes, and I’d love to see an away version. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Here's the full set. :)

I avoided brown pants. I also went with brown numbers on the alternate, as the cream on orange didn't have much contrast. 

c5hZSKF.png

ZU4kyGk.png

mVammqp.png

5Hd5BUK.png

y7jVHpt.png

coXD6kI.png

Excellent! 

spacer.png

• Like 1

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

The orange jersey would need cream numbers with a brown outline. That would fix the visibility problem. And all sets should have socks that match the sleeve stripes. These are fantastic otherwise!!!

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Here's what it looks like with cream numbers. I wasn't sure if there was enough contrast between the cream and orange, and it may need an outline like @chcarlson23 suggests. I'd like to keep it consistent with the other jerseys though, which would mean outlines on all 3 jerseys. 

u13zm3U.png

Also, I put together a brown pants and cream sock option for the away set. 

euMy1kP.png

DC8-C0-D63-5-D24-409-C-95-E6-4-FB11-C433

Yes, might be getting a little crazy here, but...

MONO. CREAM. 😅

qIvGUcg.png

• Like 3