j'villejags

NFL series (ATL, CLE, and NE done.)

What some other people said, the red lids REALLY up the concept! I always thought that black was the way for the falcons helmets, but I can’t unsee how awesome that red is!

I've started the second team -- the Cleveland Browns. Will put together an away, and an orange alternate as well. Here's a preview! :)

kOe1wgn.png

Updated the sleeve design to the more traditional look. Thoughts @jp1409

pfbzbvT.png

Also, I've added TV numbers. I've updated the helmet bumper to the NFL standard white, and added "Browns" across it. I suppose I might ought to also make the chinstrap white as well for accuracy. 

I wanted to finalize the design here before making the away and alternate. I will work on getting those posted for a complete set later in the week. 

Th browns a bit too dark, it looks almost black. Still a great start for the Browns.

4 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Updated the sleeve design to the more traditional look. Thoughts @jp1409

pfbzbvT.png

Also, I've added TV numbers. I've updated the helmet bumper to the NFL standard white, and added "Browns" across it. I suppose I might ought to also make the chinstrap white as well for accuracy. 

I wanted to finalize the design here before making the away and alternate. I will work on getting those posted for a complete set later in the week. 

Looks great!

Off white or cream color pants. Excellent - often not used in football but effective for the Browns identity.

5 hours ago, Punchy_Gungus said:

Th browns a bit too dark, it looks almost black. Still a great start for the Browns.

Thanks! I will lighten the brown before completing the full set.

Not crazy about the orange outline on the numbers. I think the Browns should be a single-color number team for life. Love the off white though.

3 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

Not crazy about the orange outline on the numbers. I think the Browns should be a single-color number team for life. Love the off white though.

10 hours ago, Punchy_Gungus said:

Here's an update. Lightened the brown and removed the number outlines. I think that helped quite a bit, as now it feels much more like the Cleveland Browns. Thanks!

pcQgbP5.png

43 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

Here's an update. Lightened the brown and removed the number outlines. I think that helped quite a bit, as now it feels much more like the Cleveland Browns. Thanks!

pcQgbP5.png

Looks great. Update the sock stripes, and I’d love to see an away version. 

Here's the full set. :)

I avoided brown pants. I also went with brown numbers on the alternate, as the cream on orange didn't have much contrast. 

0o5hFie.png

LyBlJOn.png

njJLXnv.png

N12NNuR.png

vjoOrEO.png

5OZPOmn.png

2 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Here's the full set. :)

I avoided brown pants. I also went with brown numbers on the alternate, as the cream on orange didn't have much contrast. 

c5hZSKF.png

ZU4kyGk.png

mVammqp.png

5Hd5BUK.png

y7jVHpt.png

coXD6kI.png

Excellent! 

spacer.png

Yeah those are awesome. I really like the cream color. My only thing I’d like to see different is the brown collar on the uniforms. I wonder how they’d look with the traditional striping instead of being plain.

I second the cream numbers on orange jerseys. Plus, for the orange and cream jerseys, I’d keep the collar the same color, rather than brown. Either way, AWESOME! Way to go!

Pretty much close to perfect. Though I’m not into the colored collars on the away and alt sets, that feels like more of a Bengals thing. 

The orange jersey would need cream numbers with a brown outline. That would fix the visibility problem. And all sets should have socks that match the sleeve stripes. These are fantastic otherwise!!!

Here's what it looks like with cream numbers. I wasn't sure if there was enough contrast between the cream and orange, and it may need an outline like @chcarlson23 suggests. I'd like to keep it consistent with the other jerseys though, which would mean outlines on all 3 jerseys. 

u13zm3U.png

Also, I put together a brown pants and cream sock option for the away set. 

euMy1kP.png

DC8-C0-D63-5-D24-409-C-95-E6-4-FB11-C433

Yes, might be getting a little crazy here, but...

MONO. CREAM. 😅

qIvGUcg.png

@j'villejags

Tried to put your concept to life on Todd Gurley. Think these would look so good as the Falcons new unis

Tf1bHPI.jpg