Super Bowl LV Logo Concept

logoroy

Congratulations to the Chiefs on claiming their first Lombardi Trophy in 50 years.  With the NFL's 100th season now officially behind us, we begin the league's second century with the question: "Can the Chiefs repeat?"  They will have their eyes set on Tampa Florida as that is the location of Super Bowl LV next year.  Here is the logo I made for the event; I was going for a "Super Bowl Yacht Club" theme.  Let me know what you think.  Appreciate the feedback!

EI8MffA.png

zjtCz7U.png

Love it......maybe a touch of silver ,red and orange accents would pop more...but i lovee this ...we need to get the NFL attention ...we gotta get rid of the standhardized logo farce the NFL is putting out 

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

This is pretty awesome. I don't think anyone would disagree that this should be the Super Bowl logo for next year.

I've always loved the style you have for the Super Bowl logos you make (by the way, do you have an archive of you past "improved" Super Bowl logo designs?)

I really think you should give designing the Rose Bowl's 100th anniversary logo a shot: https://www.rosebowlcentennial.com/

5 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

This is pretty awesome. I don't think anyone would disagree that this should be the Super Bowl logo for next year.

I've always loved the style you have for the Super Bowl logos you make (by the way, do you have an archive of you past "improved" Super Bowl logo designs?)

I really think you should give designing the Rose Bowl's 100th anniversary logo a shot: https://www.rosebowlcentennial.com/

I don't have them all in a centralized location, at least where anyone can access them.  Maybe I'll make one at some point, or just make a new thread here with all of them in it.

I had no idea about the Rose Bowl design challenge.  I'm totally going to give that a shot!  Hopefully I'll have enough time over the next month to make something really good.  I wish there were more of those kinds of opportunities, whether it be for the Super Bowl, World Series, All Star Games, Final Four, etc., especially since the whole "standarized" thing is becoming more and more common.

• 11 months later...

Archived