First Super Bowl you ever watched?

Retromaniac

First SB I watched was Giants vs. Broncos in 1987.

First SB I bet on was 49ers vs. Bengals with Taylor catching the winning TD in the closing minute.

First SB I really enjoyed was the Giants vs. Bills in 1991

and the first SB that left me dancing drunk as a skunk...Tampa Bay defeating the ultra-hated Raiders in my hometown of San Diego. Couldn't ever have asked for anything more perfect. Still need to get a copy of that on DVD.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First SB I watched was Giants vs. Broncos in 1987.

First SB I bet on was 49ers vs. Bengals with Taylor catching the winning TD in the closing minute.

First SB I really enjoyed was the Giants vs. Bills in 1991

and the first SB that left me dancing drunk as a skunk...Tampa Bay defeating the ultra-hated Raiders in my hometown of San Diego. Couldn't ever have asked for anything more perfect. Still need to get a copy of that on DVD.

i dont drink lol

i know for sure i watched Super Bowl XXII, i might have watched the two the year before but i have no memory of doing so, sadly. gimme a break, at least i been watchin since i was 5 :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

First one I remember watching was XXIII, Bengals-49ers, but that was on tape a couple of days after the fact. First one I really sat down and watched the whole game was XXV, and I haven't missed one since.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

SB-VII.gif

Dolphins-helmet1.gifRedskins-helmet3.gif

This was my first one as well, I wasn't going to post anything (made me feel too OLD) but I was 7 years old (luckily back then the game started at 3:00 or so East Coast Time) and all I can remember was rooting for the hated Dolphins to get beat.............

I had a Redskins pennant in my room with the yellow helmet with this logo....

WashingtonRedskins69.gif

I went up to my room at halftime and jumped on the bed and stared at this pennant in some kind of war dance, rally dance, but to no avail. The Dolfags won anyway.

pats- packers. '96 right? so i was 7. i remember my dad buying a cheesehead hat and taking a picture of me stepping on it to send to my uncle whos a packers fan.

A stand u7p coioc once pointed oput that the first FA Cup final people can remeber was the one when they were 7, turns out talking to friends that that is fairly accurate. Seems true of USers and superbowls.

I have vague memories of twhen the Bears beat the Pats, but the first I remember watching was erm I think the Chargers against, was it the 49ers.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Super Bowl IV! Chiefs vs. Vikings. I loved the Vikings Purple Gang, but Hank Stram and the Chiefs ate their lunch. :mad:

Sorry brutha, the Super Chiefs ruled. Hank Stram was detremind to prove his team could beat any NFL team. He took it REAL seriously.

Poor Bud Grant.....Joe Capp....and the Purple People Eaters.

Archived