Sign in to follow this  
SportsLogos.Net News

2020 Olympics Uniforms

usa-basketball-olympic-uniforms-2020-sportslogosnet-nike.jpg

Might be coincidence, but whatever is going on with the neck stripe of the red uniform looks similar to the 1996 design:

Image result for 1996 team usa basketball"Image result for 1996 team usa basketball"

EDIT: I should have actually read the article before posting.  It's a confirmed nod to the 96 set. My b

Red uniforms looks outstanding, it's bad that only women's will wear it and men's got this:

usa-blue-jersey-basketball-2020-olympics

Nike should just reverse colors form Women's uni for men's instead we've got blue/navy jersey without any red.

2 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Red uniforms looks outstanding, it's bad that only women's will wear it and men's got this:

usa-blue-jersey-basketball-2020-olympics

Nike should just reverse colors form Women's uni for men's instead we've got blue/navy jersey without any red.

Exactly. The women’s team got the better end of the deal. 

I like them, a perfect balance of red white and blue.

The white uniforms are okay, but the red uniforms are very nice and should have been the basis for all three designs. The whites should have had the blue side panels with the stars, with red numbers and letters with blue outlines. Like the 96 uniform basically.