XFL Fix (NY Updated)

GT Designs

Hello!

The XFL kickstarted last weekend with some great action and a couple of good designs. Tho some uniforms looked good a couple were aweful. The worst uniform of the bunch was definetly the LA mess. The uniform needed a complete redesign. I decided to go fairly traditional with two stripes on each sleve. I chose to go with black pants to create a moncrome look. While I'm mostly against monochrome the black pants just looked better. The white uniform has the same design as the home just with a white base and the exact same sleve design. Let me know what you think! 

dZ0QnHt.png

• GT Designs changed the title to LA Wildcats Fix
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This turned out to become a series! Next up is the Houston Roughnecks. Their current jerseys are okay but the side pannels destroys the jersey. No outline of the star and a pretty basic basic coloring makes their jersey bland. I added an outline to the star as well as gave them a full color yoke. That gives the jersey more of a unique feel. I changed the helmet and pants from gray to blue to gray because the gray didn't work in game due to missmatched shades of gray which looked weird. I thought that the blue both solved this problem and fitted better in with this design. Let me know what you think!

mK9GvjU.png 

• GT Designs changed the title to XFL Fix (LA & HOU)
  • GT Designs changed the title to XFL Fix (HOU Update)
5 hours ago, GT Designs said:

Reworked Houston to differenciate them from the Texans. More silver and less blue was the winning formula. Let me know what you think!

6N3kxh9.png

I’d just keep the silver pants, the helmets stand out too much as the only grey in the design

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Although I think a white helmet would be fantastic! It would definitely throwback to the Oilers, but would then match with the white pants...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Up next is the team that currently is up 18-0 (jinx), the DC Defenders. I wanted to keep the simplicity while fixing some minor flaws. First off, red jersey, white pants and vice versa. The sleve stripe feels off, i Think due to the bolt thinning out, therefor I put the logo there instead which added some symmetry to the design. The bolt on the pant stays the same. Let me know what you think!

qEAj1WB.png

• GT Designs changed the title to XFL Fix (LA,HOU,DC)

Up next is the Dallas Renegades. They have a couple of good elements in their jersey but their biggest problem is color balancing. Blue on black on black on black and blue on white on white on white. The solution to this I thought was to flip the blue and black ong the home jersey and socks. The away jersey the same apart from the stripe which is the same width al the way around, The same goea for the stripe on the home jersey. Added black pants to the away uniform. Let me know what you think!

BnkBV5O.png

• GT Designs changed the title to XFL Fix (Dallas Added)

Archived