XFL Fix (NY Updated)

GT Designs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seattle looks awesome. I think they already have the best helmet and uniforms in the league, but I dislike the color balance, especially on the away, where there's literally no blue. This fixes that and improves on an already really solid set.

• GT Designs changed the title to XFL Fix (Seattle Updated)

Last team in the XFL, the NY Guardians. While I like the current set i feel like it's a bit bland and somewhat unoriginal. The striping is inspired by the logo. Gone is the grey away uniform and a White version of the home takes it's spot. Let me know what you think!

PlZP3YG.png

I see what you did with the Dragons shoulders. I thought their uniform could not really be improved, but dang, you did it. The white pants at home, which I'm sure we will eventually see, are stellar. Much better. Their look is pure enough to use your same mane look on the road, not the shoulder bar. 

• GT Designs changed the title to XFL Fix (NY Updated)

We both have the same idea for the Guardians, just different in execution... 😀

I wonder if you'll have white pants for your concept though, because I have silver pants in mine.

Anyway, nice job on making a modern fix on the Guardians uniforms.

7 hours ago, edjb93 said:

We both have the same idea for the Guardians, just different in execution... 😀

I wonder if you'll have white pants for your concept though, because I have silver pants in mine.

Anyway, nice job on making a modern fix on the Guardians uniforms.

Oh wow haha! Great minds think alike I guess!

The white or gray pants became the only white or gray on the home since everything else is black. Therefore it just stook out rather than beeing part of the design

Archived