Buccaneers Concept 2020

BucsBoy02

Hey guys, back again with some new ideas for Buccaneers. This time around I focused more of my attention towards the jersey style itself. The logos and fonts I have used before in past concepts with some tweaks. For the logos the most prominent change is to the ship, done in a two tone pewter and having removed the waves. The reason for this was to give it better contrast against the red of the jersey and also in a sense give it similarity to the previous ship logo. The uniforms themselves I wanted to go simple and a bit vintage. I've always liked the look of the contrasting shoulder yokes from the earlier years of football. I went with single color numbers to keep this design simple and give it a traditional look. Instead of using white I went with a cream color. Red and Pewter are the primary colors and orange is used sparsely. Anyways here they are. 

Logos

mH8uYEY.png

Home Uniform

IOSJf7V.png

Away Uniform

2lmcFds.png

Great concept, but just a few points:

- an orange pinstripe following within the yoke 

- either orange or pewter outlines around the numbers 

- orange pinstripe sounding the red triangle on the pants 

This is the best Bucs concept I've ever seen, though.  

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

On 2/13/2020 at 4:59 AM, BucsBoy02 said:

Hey guys, back again with some new ideas for Buccaneers. This time around I focused more of my attention towards the jersey style itself. The logos and fonts I have used before in past concepts with some tweaks. For the logos the most prominent change is to the ship, done in a two tone pewter and having removed the waves. The reason for this was to give it better contrast against the red of the jersey and also in a sense give it similarity to the previous ship logo. The uniforms themselves I wanted to go simple and a bit vintage. I've always liked the look of the contrasting shoulder yokes from the earlier years of football. I went with single color numbers to keep this design simple and give it a traditional look. Instead of using white I went with a cream color. Red and Pewter are the primary colors and orange is used sparsely. Anyways here they are. 

Logos

mH8uYEY.png

Home Uniform

IOSJf7V.png

Away Uniform

2lmcFds.png

The NFL would go, “Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!1!!! You need a white jersey!!!!!!1!!”

Guest darkpiranha

Agreed that this is maybe the best Bucs concept I've seen in years.  I'm curious also about seeing what it looks like with orange accents, but I really don't know if it needs it.  

Excellent choice with the creme color. In my opinion, orange needs to be included with the Buccs, however, not with this look using the creme, great look.

My couple suggestions would be 1. Instead of having the stripe run down the pants, I would just outline the pointed stripe (gray for the creme pants and creme for the gray pants). 2. I’m unsure about the collar stripe. Part of me loves it and part of me believes the collar should stay the jersey color, while maintaining the rest of the stripe. 

11 hours ago, DNAsports said:

This concept actually brings up an interesting point of if the NFL allowed teams to adopt a cream uniform instead of a white uniform, how many teams would make the leap?

Or lighter colors in general, such as a light gray like the old Seahawks helmets. I mean they did color rush and gray vs white, why not gray vs blue or cream vs red, etc?

I really like the home jersey. It looks really good and way cleaner than what they have now.

The only thing I don't really like a lot is the cream color, the use of cream would look good, but the cream color you use seems more like a light gray than cream to me. '

Good job on the concepts. 

This font design is EXACTLY what they Buccaneers need! That font style is the best font style for the Buccaneers i've ever seen. It fits. It connects. I think it's great.

I really do love the color combinations.

As for the designs, I don't have much to say. I almost think you could go simple like the uniforms of the 2000's. 

Great job!

Archived