Sign in to follow this  
SportsLogos.Net News

First Look at 2021 NBA All-Star Game Logo in Indiana

First Look at 2021 NBA All-Star Game Logo in Indiana

February 18, 2020 - 19:03 PM

With this year’s All-Star Game now just a (surprisingly awesome) memory, the Indiana Pacers and the City of Indianapolis are on the clock as hosts of next year’s event. As soon as the game ended Sunday night, the Pacers’ official […]

Read More...

It's pretty underwhelming and dull, so I guess it does capture Indiana in a way. They could've at least added a checkered pattern in there or something.

Worse than the Super Bowl template

16 minutes ago, Tracy MidGrady said:

Those 21-23 locations are just bad

22-23 are guesses.

You are breaking my heart , NBA. You are breaking my heart.

The whole Indiana Pacers brand is dull and underwhelming, so this kinda fits it. Not surprised.

With that being said, not much worse than the last All-Star game logos following this template. I hope they will do a better job on the 22-23 logos than those predictions.

23 hours ago, truepg said:

The whole Indiana Pacers brand is dull and underwhelming, so this kinda fits it. Not surprised.

With that being said, not much worse than the last All-Star game logos following this template. I hope they will do a better job on the 22-23 logos than those predictions.

You call it dull. I call it classic.😎

37 minutes ago, Maroon said:

You call it dull. I call it classic.😎

I actually liked the crop field graphic and idea they added a couple years ago, I wish they emphasized it a lot more in the branding.

6 minutes ago, truepg said:

I actually liked the crop field graphic and idea they added a couple years ago, I wish they emphasized it a lot more in the branding.

Ya, if you want to have a discussion about ways to better utilize the Pacers brand, I'm more than willing to jump on board. But the brand itself is pretty great.

3 hours ago, BryanSmalls said:

It's beautifully generic.

The major sports' leagues focus on brand simplification at the expense of creativity is tiresome and I want to slap the taste out of the mouth of whoever first thought it was a good idea.

21 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

The major sports' leagues focus on brand simplification at the expense of creativity is tiresome and I want to slap the taste out of the mouth of whoever first thought it was a good idea.

Probably the same group of people who think the OKC Thunder and LA Clippers logos are topnotch. 😅