Dynasty

2020 MLB Season

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

Watched parts of these first two games at the Rangers new ballpark and it looks as generic in action as it looks from the outside.

 

Good job, Rangers.

 

The extended VIP box behind home plate comes off as super douchey. Does any other team have this kinda thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cujo said:

 

The extended VIP box behind home plate comes off as super douchey. Does any other team have this kinda thing?

 

Indians, Dbacks, and Angels all come to mind. If not identical, then pretty similar and the same general idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

 

Indians, Dbacks, and Angels all come to mind. If not identical, then pretty similar and the same general idea.

 

Arizona has a box that fits about a dozen people -- a fraction of Texas' size.

 

Cleveland isn't really VIP seating, more like a large wall.

 

And Anaheim is just a product of having an outdated multi-purpose stadium.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate to say this because he's one of my favorites, but Sean Doolittle has got to get it together. The Yankees should NOT have won that game after the performance Patrick Corbin had. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Cujo said:

 

Arizona has a box that fits about a dozen people -- a fraction of Texas' size.

 

Cleveland isn't really VIP seating, more like a large wall.

 

And Anaheim is just a product of having an outdated multi-purpose stadium.

 

Cleveland is a VIP-type area, has been for as long as I can remember.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, Ohtani’s current ERA is ∞.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For context on Texas' backstop

Ed4UdlAWsAEimA4?format=jpg&name=large

 

This ballpark's like an onion. Each time you think there's something that makes it the most hilarious ballpark ever designed, you find a new layer that makes it even more hilarious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Astros lose Justin Verlander for the 2020 Season

 

Larry David Sigh GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure I missed it, but how is MLB handling contracts of players who refused to report this season? Do their contracts get tolled a year, or does the year count but they just don't get paid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this very moment, all 30 MLB teams are either 2-1 or 1-2.

 

Look it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If ThE 2020 pLaYoFfS sTaRtEd ToDaY:

 

American League

1Houston Astros vs 8NewYork Yankees

4Detroit Tigers vs 5Tampa Bay Rays

3Cleveland Indians vs 6Oakland Athletics

2Baltimore Orioles vs 7Minnesota Twins

 

 

National League

1St. Louis Cardinals vs 8Los Angeles Dodgers

4Miami Marlins vs 5Chicago Cubs

3Atlanta Braves vs 6San Diego Padres

2Colorado Rockies vs 7San Francisco Giants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Davidson tested positive for Covid the day after playing in the opening game. Mike Moustaka and Nick Senzel probably have covid now. Not enjoying watching this science experiment play out. So far it's not working for the Cincinnati Reds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cujo said:

If ThE 2020 pLaYoFfS sTaRtEd ToDaY:

 

American League

1Houston Astros vs 8NewYork Yankees

4Detroit Tigers vs 5Tampa Bay Rays

3Cleveland Indians vs 6Oakland Athletics

2Baltimore Orioles vs 7Minnesota Twins

 

 

National League

1St. Louis Cardinals vs 8Los Angeles Dodgers

4Miami Marlins vs 5Chicago Cubs

3Atlanta Braves vs 6San Diego Padres

2Colorado Rockies vs 7San Francisco Giants

 

😀😍❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

 

😀😍❤️

Orioles and Marlins in the World Series. Lock it in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marlins apparently have a game-canceling outbreak at work. Of course it's Miami.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Four Marlins test positive.  That was quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Digby said:

Marlins apparently have a game-canceling outbreak at work. Of course it's Miami.

Went from 4 players to at least an additional 8 players testing positive and 2 coaches.

 

https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/1287736207120781316?s=20

 

MLB couldn’t even make it through Opening Weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Orioles and Marlins in the World Series. Lock it in!

 

This didn't age well . . . after 52 minutes.

I'm not sure what happens with the Marlins at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.