2020 MLB Season

Dynasty

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magic should post to our NFL thread since a lot of that is people simply regurgitating ESPN headlines.  

I laughed at a lot of the mocking he got in the comments, but it's sad that people are actually discussing the game and having real sports-talk with strangers in the comments of such a silly post.

EDIT: I don't live in LA so I don't know much about Magic other than his connection with that trash-ass lending company, but why follow him at all?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Magic should post to our NFL thread since a lot of that is people simply regurgitating ESPN headlines.  

I laughed at a lot of the mocking he got in the comments, but it's sad that people are actually discussing the game and having real sports-talk with strangers in the comments of such a silly post.

EDIT: I don't live in LA so I don't know much about Magic other than his connection with that trash-ass lending company, but why follow him at all?

The joke is Magic always posts incredibly obvious comments about Dodgers and Lakers games. I think it's charming.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Either the Rays saving face by winning today to clinch their 2nd pennant, or the Rays completing a worse chokejob than the 2004 Yankees (Red Sox won 98 games, Astros did not even have a winning record and they arr missing their ace) happens today.

I don't know if it would be worse.  The Yankees won that game 3 like, 19-8 -- the Sox should have been dead at that point.  And then they had late leads in games four and five and true home games in six and seven -- plus there's Schilling and his issue, Derek Lowe starting game 7 on TWO days rest.  It felt like the Rays were lucky to go up 2-0, let alone 3-0 and when the Astros won game four, it didn't feel all that unlikely that we'd end up here.  When they won game five, it felt inevitable.  Plus, the Astros are clearly better than a sub-.500 team.

Edit: Although the way the Rays are making some mediocre relievers look like Mariano Rivera is pretty bad. If the Rays had a shred of plate discipline this series would've been over already. 

IUe6Hvh.png

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The joke is Magic always posts incredibly obvious comments about Dodgers and Lakers games. I think it's charming.

It’s certainly a better outlet than being a franchise-killing executive. 

VmWIn6B.png

2 hours ago, LMU said:

It’s certainly a better outlet than being a franchise-killing executive. 

The man turned down millions from the Lakers so he could tweet without penalty. What a life!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Pretty impressive for a team under .500 to make that postseason run. Despite forcing Game 7 after being down 3-0 Houston didn't seem to have much fire in them today. 

Also now that the Rays won the pennant I hope they win the WS, that would be 3 teams in the last 4 seasons winning their first championship

14 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The man turned down millions from the Lakers so he could tweet without penalty. What a life!

Who does he think he is? The president of the United States? 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived