2020 MLB Season

Dynasty

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Dodgers, their stadium, their uniforms and it's not fair they got cheated out of a title by the dickhead Astros. Feels a little hollow when their payroll is 5 times their opponents', but that's baseball for you!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

6 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I like the Dodgers, their stadium, their uniforms and it's not fair they got cheated out of a title by the dickhead Astros. Feels a little hollow when their payroll is 5 times their opponents', but that's baseball for you!

And the BoSox.  I wonder if that's why they gave us Betts.

Well, we can't call the Dodgers an "evil empire" since they haven't won a World Series since 1988 and spent years without a single playoff win. They're not exactly the Yankees in that regard.

Still, though, I would've loved the story if the Rays had toppled the Dodgers. Though I guess in a weird way, it's appropriate the Dodgers finally broke that demon's back in the :censored:iest year of the century so far.

3 minutes ago, See Red said:

In light of the Justin Turner news, what the hell would they do if TB won tonight?

Jesus did baseball dodge a bullet tonight.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

I hate when teams fail to win their first championship. Especially to a marquee team with multiple titles and a gigantic payroll

Had a good run with the Nationals, the St. Louis Blues, the Toronto Raptors and the Houston Astros*.

Archived