Dynasty

2020 MLB Season

Congrats LA. Your hundred million dollar payroll finally payed off!

🤪

Good for Clayton Kershaw.  He's one of my favorite players and he wins it in his hometown too.

I like the Dodgers, their stadium, their uniforms and it's not fair they got cheated out of a title by the dickhead Astros. Feels a little hollow when their payroll is 5 times their opponents', but that's baseball for you!

I wonder how Manfred feels about being booed.  Roger Goddell and Gary Bettman embrace it.

On 10/25/2020 at 12:28 AM, TrueYankee26 said:

Dodgers will not recover. Rays in 6.

On 10/25/2020 at 12:29 AM, habsfan1 said:

I agree. Game 5 final score is going to be 12-0 Rays.

lol

In light of the Justin Turner news, what the hell would they do if TB won tonight?

6 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I like the Dodgers, their stadium, their uniforms and it's not fair they got cheated out of a title by the dickhead Astros. Feels a little hollow when their payroll is 5 times their opponents', but that's baseball for you!

And the BoSox.  I wonder if that's why they gave us Betts.

I hate when teams fail to win their first championship. Especially to a marquee team with multiple titles and a gigantic payroll

Well, we can't call the Dodgers an "evil empire" since they haven't won a World Series since 1988 and spent years without a single playoff win. They're not exactly the Yankees in that regard.

Still, though, I would've loved the story if the Rays had toppled the Dodgers. Though I guess in a weird way, it's appropriate the Dodgers finally broke that demon's back in the :censored:iest year of the century so far.

3 minutes ago, See Red said:

In light of the Justin Turner news, what the hell would they do if TB won tonight?

Jesus did baseball dodge a bullet tonight.

2 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

I hate when teams fail to win their first championship. Especially to a marquee team with multiple titles and a gigantic payroll

Had a good run with the Nationals, the St. Louis Blues, the Toronto Raptors and the Houston Astros*.

The Astros didn't win a title, they cheated to a title. I refuse to consider that a valid win. At least the Dodgers won fairly, even if I was hoping the Rays would prevail.

The fact Manfred didn't revoke that title is a disgrace.