oldschoolvikings

SEVEN new uniforms in the NFL!

So, apparently, according to the usually very reliable @canzman the will be in unprecedented seven teams changing their uniforms in the NFL, for the upcoming 2020 season. The Browns, Buccaneers, Falcons, and Rams (all of whom were already confirmed) and adding to that, the Patriots, Chargers, and (with a small change) Colts.

So, I thought I'd drop a few of my previous concepts for each.  Not as a prediction, by any means. Just what I'd do, I suppose. Let me know if you think Nike will do any better than me...

Browns- very good 

Chargers- perfect 

Pats- something about the silver and white on the home jersey just looks off to me, I would try to drop silver and add more white accents 

Falcons- pretty simple, solid design 

Rams- not much you have to do to the rams to get a nice set, the classic works. I like the slight twist of the classics, it looks good. 

Colts- of course, nice 

Bucs- the only one I'm 100% not feeling. I think you need to simplify the colors a little, right now there is too much going on. The black looks out of place to me, especially on the away.

Is there any reason why the Patriots still need silver in their palette? General question, not personal...

On 2/26/2020 at 9:18 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

Perfect. We'll be lucky if the Browns do this. (Spoiler: they won't.)

On 2/26/2020 at 9:27 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

This was entered in the Uni Watch Pats contest but didn't get a mention even though it's better than every other submission.