Philadelphia XFL Team

BWICK224

The primary is sick! I love the skull and crossbones treatment for the mask and axes.

The only thing is if this is meant to exist in the current XFL those colors won’t work. I’d get rid of the black and lean into orange, yellow, and white.

This is a really good set! But I agree with others about the colors. Its just too close to the Wildcats. Maybe replace the black with the blue in the flame logo? I also wonder what the flame logo would look like on the helmet. The mask and axe logo is beautiful, but seems too detailed for the helmet.

While the concept is quite nice, a quick Google search shows this is stock clip art. I would refrain from using stuff like this in the future if I were you so it pushes you to improve your own logo design skills and not rely on pre-made assets. If you do use stuff from Google at least mention it before selling it as your own.

uJbasvD.jpg

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

Going to remove the artwork and lock this thread due to the unmodified use of the clip-art logo:

On 4/23/2018 at 2:08 PM, LMU said:

In all other cases, members must have usage rights to any and all artwork used in their concept. Simply giving credit is not sufficient.

• Ex: I created a wildcat logo from scratch. It is permissible to use this in my design, as it is my own work and I own the usage rights.
  • Ex: I created a soccer logo that includes the lion from the city of Hanover's coat of arms. It is permissible to use the lion in my design, as German coats of arms are in the public domain.
  • Ex: I created a jersey that uses another designer's logo which is not or has not be used by any existing team. That designer has not given me explicit permission to use their logo, but I have credited them in my post. It is not permissible to use the logo in my design, as I do not have usage rights to the logo.
  • Ex: I found a wildcat logo on Shutterstock that is free-use. It is permissable to incorporate part of that logo into your design with proper credit given.  It is not permissable to present the logo with limited to no alteration as the basis for your concept.

@BWICK224 - Please take the time to review the Concept Forum Guidelines before posting another concept. Thanks. 

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived