Windup Fox FC soccer concepts

ScotM

Windup Fox is the name of my solo music project. I’ve designed a fictional soccer team based on this monicker, complete with a custom team logo (a fox, holding a wind up key) and original jersey sets.

2004-05 is the inaugural season for this club, the year the music project was created. Manufacturing sponsor is Adidas, and the primary shirt sponsor is Mac’s Convenience store, a corner variety store popular in Ontario.
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

27 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

I love the name and logo. Can we see a larger logo? 

Thanks! 

Club logo (used on the front left side.)

spacer.png

Secondary logo (used on the numbers.)
spacer.png

Fantasy League patch (based off the English Premier League patch, featured on the sleeves.)

spacer.png

The league is named after a fictional record company. I chose Tuesday Morning way back in college, because new albums used to come out on Tuesdays.

Second year club Windup Fox return with a similar kit design. Primary sponsor, Mac’s Convenience returns with the familiar script font and tartan capped feline. 

The home kit mirrors last year’s top in a Poppy Red. This time with a triangular gradient pattern. 
spacer.png

The away top also features the same Ice Blue colour scheme as last year and a full triangular pattern carried over from the primary shirt. 
spacer.png

Goalkeepers kits are similar to last season’s too. The collar and sleeves are teal now, to add more contrast, instead of a singular colour. Kits are now available in Cerulean blue and Carnelian orange.

spacer.pngspacer.png

15th anniversary concept kits.
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

Home: Vermillion Red / Aged Gold

Away: Ice Blue / Aegean Blue / Aged Gold

Third: Anthracite / Aged Gold

Goalkeeper 1: Lilac / Aged Gold 

Goalkeeper 2: Coral / Aged Gold

27 minutes ago, Flames1fan said:

Not really creative if ur using a logo and adding a fox to it. Image result for old premier league logo

why not come with a different logo 

I disagree. I think it's cool and quirky to play off of that logo shape and coloration.

tinysig.jpg

Archived