I rebranded the Colorado Rockies due to their current boring, branding.

- Updated the color scheme to more vibrant purple.

- New primary logo with mountain and Colorado "c."

- Used the Denver Nuggets miner logo to create a secondary mascot logo for the Rockies. I slightly edited it and updated its aesthetic.

- New wordmark using a script font.

- All new jerseys.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

11 hours ago, DTConcepts said:

This is like trying to use the Avs' foot logo on a Broncos jersey simply by recoloring it.

Except that miners have everything to do with rocks. They mine rocks. Is that not common knowledge?

3 hours ago, irasovsky said:

Except that miners have everything to do with rocks. They mine rocks. Is that not common knowledge?

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think it works here. Maxie Miner is always going to be associated with the Nuggets, and nothing more. Maybe try designing a real, human miner for a change? Or maybe find a drawn miner's head, give credit to the one making the picture and recolor with the Rockies color scheme.

14 hours ago, irasovsky said:

Maybe you should create original work rather than getting defensive when you get called out for recoloring another team’s logo.

(And the Rockies are named for the Rocky Mountains, which have nothing to do with miners or rocks. Is that not common knowledge?)

22 hours ago, DTConcepts said:

Maybe you should create original work rather than getting defensive when you get called out for recoloring another team’s logo.

(And the Rockies are named for the Rocky Mountains, which have nothing to do with miners or rocks. Is that not common knowledge?)

Yeah I know that the Rockies are named after the rocky mountains, but a lot of mining has been done in the rockies too. I might make my own miner later, but I'm keeping this one for now. A bunch of other users on this platform use logos from other sports teams too, so I think its fine. 

• irasovsky changed the title to Colorado Rockies Rebrand 2020

Archived