CLANNHORAN STRIKES BACK!

clannhoran

Didn't try to tackle. Succeeded. This man is an embarrassment to himself, his family, and because of his use of traditional dress to gain attention, the nation of Ireland and its descendants as a whole. I hope that he is prosecuted to the full extent of Greek and International law, and that Lima, the runner he attacked, is compensated for the distress this no doubt caused him.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Did you see the crazy ex-priest that ran onto the Olympic Marathon course and tried to tackle the leading runner?

Cornelius Horan. Damn, I'm proud to have this guy as a member of the clann!

you should add this: :rolleyes: to show that you are being sacastic. ;)

Doh!

Didn't try to tackle. Succeeded. This man is an embarrassment to himself, his family, and because of his use of traditional dress to gain attention, the nation of Ireland and its descendants as a whole. I hope that he is prosecuted to the full extent of Greek and International law, and that Lima, the runner he attacked, is compensated for the distress this no doubt caused him.

Wow, thanks for the morality check. For a moment I was seriously putting this guy on a pedestal as a model of what an Irishman (and a member of Clann Horan) should strive to be. But thanks to you I now realize that my whole life is wrong, and that I've been following the wrong path of reason. Thank you.

CGP.gif

No problemo. :P

By the way I knew you were being sarcastic, but every once in a while I like to sound like I know what I'm talking about.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

They did about as well as canada. 1 gold from a population of about 3.5 million. Canada had 3 from a population of about 31 million. So it sounds about even.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

They did about as well as canada. 1 gold from a population of about 3.5 million. Canada had 3 from a population of about 31 million. So it sounds about even.

hold on 1 gold per 3 million compared to 1 gold per 10 million?? Thats not very even! <_<

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

They did about as well as canada.  1 gold from a population of about 3.5 million.  Canada had 3 from a population of about 31 million.  So it sounds about even.

hold on 1 gold per 3 million compared to 1 gold per 10 million?? Thats not very even! <_<

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Archived