Superhero Logo

DCarp1231

I love Marvel, DC, and all the smaller comic book companies. I’ve always had an idea to create a superhero. Recently it’s been floating in my head to work on a symbol for said superhero. I haven’t settled on a name, but I’m pretty sure I want to include “Omega” or “One” and for the superhero to have solar energy based powers.

This likely isn’t the place for a character backstory so I won’t go into detail.

Here it is:

spacer.png

Not bad! The only thing I can see that really is in need of fixing is the small side of the triangle. Currently it's flat, and I think it would be much more appealing if it followed the curve of the circle.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

28 minutes ago, MDGP said:

Not bad! The only thing I can see that really is in need of fixing is the small side of the triangle. Currently it's flat, and I think it would be much more appealing if it followed the curve of The Circle.

I agree.

I think it's an attractive looking logo, but I also get some Dr. Manhattan + vinyl record vibes from it. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, per se. Those two things were just the first to come to mind when looking at the logo. 

12 minutes ago, AHcreative said:

I also get some Dr. Manhattan + vinyl record vibes from it

I was going to say Pac-Man branching out as a DJ.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

12 hours ago, AHcreative said:

I agree.

I think it's an attractive looking logo, but I also get some Dr. Manhattan + vinyl record vibes from it. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, per se. Those two things were just the first to come to mind when looking at the logo. 

This was a very Dr. Manhattan alternative:

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived