NBA x Nike Concepts

Cate

Hello everyone! I'm going to be sharing my NBA concepts: I started these two years ago, then in this time I redid everything like two or three times before having the almost final version.
I’ll post with home/road/third/alternate jerseys for each team and then maybe I'll post some outtakes or other proposal. 
Before I get into it, major thanks to all the other designers on these boards who keep putting out inspiring stuff.

All comments and criticisms are greatly appreciated!

1)Milwaukee Bucks

ZffEern.jpg

2)Indiana Pacers

YBp4R0K.jpg

3)Utah Jazz

HNdp1im.jpg

• Like 10

A: Bucks should have a bit of cream.

B: Pacers script is too close together

C Utah’s third script is too close together. 
Still fine though.

• Like 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

4 hours ago, Blindsay said:

A: Bucks should have a bit of cream.

B: Pacers script is too close together

C Utah’s third script is too close together. 
Still fine though.

A)For the Bucks I really wanted to use only Green, White and Red (and of course black, but not as "team basic color"), like in the 70's;

B)You're right, I should have added space between the letters;

C)Is "UTAH" too tight only, or Is the space between "UTAH" and the number too narrow?

Anyway Thank You for your comment.

1 hour ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

These are terrific!

Extremely minor edit:

On the Bucks green jersey the piping separating the side panel from the rest of the jersey matches the collar piping while on the white jersey its different. I think either style would look good so long as its consistent. 

Thank You very much!

I used different type of piping to create contrast between the side panel and the rest of the jersey.

6 hours ago, Cate said:

C)Is "UTAH" too tight only, or Is the space between "UTAH" and the number too narrow?

Utah and number.

• Like 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

18 hours ago, Jeffery said:

I think it would be ideal if we could see a side view + the shorts on this template

Unfortunately at the moment I do not own a side view and shorts templates, nor do I know any that go well with this template (This is actually a football, I mean soccer, jersey template that I edited a while ago).

• 2 weeks later...

4)Charlotte Hornets.

In the past days, due to the imposed quarantine here in Italy, I had some free time so I decided to edit another soccer template and this is the result.

For the Hornets I created striped jersesy like in the 90s, but with a beehive pattern. 

Let me know what you tink about this new template and about the Hornets concept.

Eiji5hQ.jpg

• Like 7

• 1 year later...

Okay so, after a sabbatical, I started making things again.
I started experimenting with 3D creation and these are the first results: a small rebrand of the Clippers.

Let me know what you think about this new 3d model and the jersey. Thanks.
spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

• Like 7

4 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

The model is incredible! If there is one thing that I suggest, maybe use the old Clippers script? spacer.png

I like the one he used more, similar to this but not directly connected to the Sterling era.

Excellent!

• 1 year later...

After another long period of inactivity here, I am returning to post.

I inaugurate the new jerseys presentation template with a remake of my previous Indiana Pacers concept.

Comments and criticisms on the new template are welcome, thank you.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

More to come...

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

Man, I love that Clippers concept. So fresh!

As a Pacers fan I actually love our current set of unis but I really like how your concept ties in so many of our uniform eras into one while also being something new and exciting. Good work! I’m looking foward to seeing more!

• 7 months later...