33hooligan

Using the presumptive LA Rams logo and modified wordmark logo

2 hours ago, darkpiranha said:

Seeing it on a helmet, I don't hate the new logo.  

Really? It looks even more like the James Bond title card (credit @Gothamite for pointing that out originally) to me.

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Really? It looks even more like the James Bond title card (credit @Gothamite for pointing that out originally) to me.

Enh.  I'm not diving into the snark on this one. It's a segmented loop.  If you really really WANT it to be the James Bond logo, and if that ruins it for you, then there's not much I can do to help you.  

The city pattern inside the horn seems like the kind of thing Nike would do to Respect the Past, Embrace the Future™ 

How come no one is making the | in the L and the \ in the A form the Ram Horn?

You almost did it here.

The cityscape in the horns is supposed to be a reflection, as the ball cap that was leaked said, "shiny" on it. I assumed it meant the may go with a metallic gold horns as opposed to solid gold color.  I hope they go with a flat blue matte color for the helmet and a metallic gold horns, more like what many college teams have gone to

Yup, reminds me of the Chargers and way to screw up a helmet that's been around since 1948. R.I.P. spacer.png