miltonANDlumbergh

Cincinnati Bengals Rebrand

40 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

The jerseys look really good.

The logo still needs a lot of work. The strokes are too thin, the face is too wimpy. Not quite NFL-ready. 

A few edits later and here is the new version:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, miltonANDlumbergh said:

A few edits later and here is the new version:

spacer.png

Yeah that's a lot better!

I went back to look at more snarling tiger faces and made some simple but vast improvements. I think it finally looks like something that could bite my hand off if I put it too close haha.

I did like how the yellow drew attention to the tiger's eye, but overall it's a large improvement.

Your latest logo is quite nice! Aggressive but classy, and the line weights are better. My only observation now is that the lower jaw looks pretty thin with the thicker outlines.

Your Ohio alternate logo is perfect!

The uniforms are upgrades, especially with the sleeve numbers. I just don't like how the pants have perpendicular tiger striping, so maybe align them all to one diagonal.

Good work!

I think your eye is still off, you also have shading that, to me at least, indicates the face is more at a 3/4th angle where as the rest of the fact is a profile, sorta, your angles are off and they need some tweaking, and the eye itself awkward, I would just try fiddling and redrawing it to see if it looks better

Something that might help make it look more like a snarling tiger is to make the eye squint and to add some wrinkling to the snout.

That's much better, but the yellow-green eye is very off-putting. I'd recommend sticking with white for that.

I agree sticking with white, but besides that the thicker strokes really pull it all together. Nice work!