Weird mistakes on merchandise

I think we have a thread somewhere already about this...

These are really terrible/really awkward mistakes on licensed merchandise:

ff_3800071-96107f9b336b7b9a335falt1_full

ff_3652557-abc73225d7adb4feb81balt1_full

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

10 minutes ago, dont care said:

What’s wrong with the Tar Heel one?

Nothing, if there's nothing wrong my New York Yankee shirt or my Boston Red Sock sweatpants.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Does this Topic include a Player Tee with the Wrong logo on it?  Paul Coffey played with the Pittsburgh Penguins from 1987 (traded to Pens) - 1992 (traded to LA), Coffey wore the Skating Penguin logo.
Wanna say in the mid 2000s, the NHL / Penguins put out Paul Coffey #77 merchandise (Player Tee) BUT it had the pos pigeon logo ('93 - '02) not the Skating Penguin on it. Coffey never wore the pos pigeon logo while a member of the Penguins

A couple of years ago, UK retailer Primark started selling these t-shirts modelled after jerseys.

The Kings have never worn stripes like that. The Ducks one is a bit closer to something they actually wore (even if the logo doesn't match the era of that uniform), but because of this using the third jersey's recoloured Mighty Ducks crest and what appears to be a case of weirdly insistent brand guidelines, there's no orange anywhere and it's been swapped out with yellow.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived