Colts to tweak Logo/Unis in 2020

Wentz2Jeffery

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we care about video game leaks, it seems to be only the pants stripe and socks.  Glad there's a new thread though.  The LA one sucks.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

If we care about video game leaks, it seems to be only the pants stripe and socks.  Glad there's a new thread though.  The LA one sucks.

The video game leak didn't show the new unis. The clip was from Madden 20 (last year's game) using mix & match feature. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

12 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Speaking of video games, I know the current blue and color rush blues are different, but here’s to hoping we can actually get this combo next season:

spacer.png

Yeah I love the blue pants look, I’d love if the used their color rush number font too

11 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

Want to feel old? Marvin Harrison’s son (same name) is currently committed to Ohio State.

There are so many "Juniors" in all sports that I have felt old for a long time now

My hope is that any logo change is minimal cleaning up, or maybe just the introduction of a secondary logo. In terms of the uniform I have no idea what the change may be but I know a number of Colts fans are hoping (or at least speculating) it's that a blue pants/blue jersey combo becomes the default home uniform.

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

15 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

Want to feel old? Marvin Harrison’s son (same name) is currently committed to Ohio State.

And Thaddeus Moss, son of Randy, will be in the NFL next season.

IUe6Hvh.png

17 minutes ago, See Red said:

And Thaddeus Moss, son of Randy, will be in the NFL next season.

Antoine Winfield retired in 2013, and his son (Antonie Winfield Jr) has declared for the NFL draft. While it makes sense that Antoine Sr. had a kid at 20 or so, it still seems crazy that he would already be good enough to join the NFL.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

54 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Antoine Winfield retired in 2013, and his son (Antonie Winfield Jr) has declared for the NFL draft. While it makes sense that Antoine Sr. had a kid at 20 or so, it still seems crazy that he would already be good enough to join the NFL.

Another good one is that if Frank Gore hangs on for four or five more years, he could conceivably be in the league the same time as his son, Frank Gore Jr.  Granted, his son is only a 3* recruit who didn't get much interest from major programs and ended up at Southern Miss, so who knows if he even makes the League, let alone enters the draft early.

IUe6Hvh.png

16 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Colts will be going back to the digit font they used in their early glory days (the same Dallas uses on their throwbacks). Nothing more than that.

Is that confirmed or just an opinion? Either way, I would welcome the change.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

48 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Colts will be going back to the digit font they used in their early glory days (the same Dallas uses on their throwbacks). Nothing more than that.

The logo on the helmet is being tweaked. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

47 minutes ago, kimball said:

Is that confirmed or just an opinion? Either way, I would welcome the change.

Pure speculation. Seems like the logical "minor tweak", if they were to make one

6uXNWAo.png

Should the Colts' helmet stripe go to a double stripe to match the jersey and pants, or should the pants stripe go single to match the helmet? or neither? I say double stripe on the helmet, and bring back white double-striped socks. Good all-white road uniform there if they did that.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

34 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Should the Colts' helmet stripe go to a double stripe to match the jersey and pants, or should the pants stripe go single to match the helmet? or neither? I say double stripe on the helmet, and bring back white double-striped socks. Good all-white road uniform there if they did that.

Single stripe on the helmet to differentiate from the jets, even if they don’t currently wear it.

In my perfect world, the colts would go to a double stripe on the helmet, blue mask, color rush number font, and occasional blue pants on the road. Striped socks always with white spikes.

But I know that the grey mask and black shoes are their thing as well, so it probably won’t happen.

Archived