Colts to tweak Logo/Unis in 2020

Wentz2Jeffery

On 4/5/2020 at 6:30 AM, BroncoBuff said:

I hope that's not sarcasm ... after all, I realize their/our "Tetris skyline" uniforms are not widely popular 🙄

But if you're serious, I'll give you something to dream about: Fans are of course famiar with the royal blue and deep yellow trim, but in their first two years, the rainbows were a navy blue base with forest green trim...

spacer.png

How I loved these ....

Are you sure about navy?  I've always thought those were black.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, mjd77 said:

Are you sure about navy?  I've always thought those were black.

100% they were Navy. I was fairly obsessed with those back in the day...to me, the most puzzling color-aspect of it is the shade of "Purple" they used...it was kind of a Magenta-ish Burgundy...check out the bottom stripe - it's NOT Red:

spacer.png

spacer.png

5 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I liked the navy and green version better, myself. Also, the above pictures remind me of when the majority of NBA teams wore those midcalf white socks with the two stripes. The Celtics wore double green, but are those Nuggets socks navy over green?

Yes.

(I'm also aware that I've continued to Nugget-jack this Colts thread. Sorry 'bout that.)

59 minutes ago, JayMac said:

But will the primary jersey color be navy or black?

Purple, to match the Chargers.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

2 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

Um, is that a black/grey swoosh on the whites or just a lighting effect? Please let it be a lighting effect.

EVfhEG-XQAENSCq?format=jpg&name=large
One of the colors listed is now black...

nike is absolutely using it’s logo as an integral part of the design process.

Disgusting

new numbers look cool!

Well I love it. In my posts a few pages ago I had some minor tweaks that I wanted, and the only think missing is a white mask. They are tolerable in grey (I don’t like grey face masks when grey isn’t in the uniform). I absolutely love the tweaks

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived