Patriots Unveil New Uniforms

Wentz2Jeffery

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got all excited about the possible leak of info on Pats new unit, and come here to this!?!

I had a Jags helmet when they were still the original Automobile inspired design... so I get it, but come on where is the Pats insider info???

Surely someone has something worth reading this morning.

Due to the response I had commenting about my team moving I have asked CC to remove me and my posts. I never thought I would be called that ever in my life, but growing up here I can believe anything. Everyone stay well, and beat this virus,

Raghib

16 hours ago, Digby said:

My only thoughts on that weird one-off early Elvis set is that it’s a little funny that the wacky pants stripe went with the traditional basic jersey, but then they used basic pants stripes with the modern super-90s jersey.

I thought that was weird for a long time as well. Over time, though, I came to see it as a perfect example of balance; jazzing up the mild design with a signature pant stripe and grounding the wild design with traditional elements. I think that’s why both of those uniforms hold up as well as they do.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

58 minutes ago, rtr2me said:

Due to the response I had commenting about my team moving I have asked CC to remove me and my posts. I never thought I would be called that ever in my life, but growing up here I can believe anything. Everyone stay well, and beat this virus,

Raghib

MOD EDIT: Drop it.

43 minutes ago, FFWally said:

Got all excited about the possible leak of info on Pats new unit, and come here to this!?!

I had a Jags helmet when they were still the original Automobile inspired design... so I get it, but come on where is the Pats insider info???

Surely someone has something worth reading this morning.

Guess whole organization is good at keeping things quiet. Going to be disappointed if we don’t get anything this week.

9 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Patriots Day is April 20th this year...it’s before the draft...has to be then, right?

With the Marathon getting pushed to autumn, not sure there will be much celebrating of Patriots Day this year.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

On 4/10/2020 at 4:20 PM, jws008 said:

Here's my unpopular Patriots uniform opinion.

I liked this set a lot:

spacer.png

I know those big shoulder logos are pretty much a "ugh" feature these days and most will hate that number font, but there still is something about these that remains appealing to me.

An aside: the most underrated feature of these is the "vertical" striping, which I wouldn't mind someone attempting in a current set (better than side panels IMHO). Of course, the issue with these vertical stripes was that you couldn't always see them, depending on the lighting and viewing angle. 

Those Whites are still one of my favorite road uniforms ever. 

I think it's the way the numbers really pop with the colors & the 3D font. 

Would have loved to see Brady in these just once. 

8 hours ago, rtr2me said:

It amazes me at how Jacksonville is always portrayed in the media, and around the country. I have been a season ticket holder since day one, yet we continue to sell more tickets than most teams but you don’t hear about that. The tickets are sold, unfortunately a lot of the azzes aren’t in the seats because the stadium will roast you like an oven, and we have a complete POS for an owner in KHANman...

Our attendance was 22nd in the league in 2019 (http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance), 17th in 2018, 21st in 2017, 26th in 2016, and we have beaten teams in attendance you wouldn’t expect until you go through the list. The reason we have been on the crap list of the NFL goes back to Weaver giving the NFL the threat of a lawsuit if they gave the expansion team to a second ownership group in St. Louis that popped up at the last second, and we have been talked about terribly ever since. We have supported the team through thick and thin as the numbers prove, and according to Forbes the team is 23rd on the NFL list worth $2.325 Billion (https://www.forbes.com/nfl-valuations/list/#tab:overall). Regardless of what is said by the so called analysts (:censored:-ESPN), we support the team as you can see in the revenue and attendance numbers.

Trust me I wish I had liked a different team, especially now since the KHANman took another game from us. We all know what is next which is the team moving to London which makes me wonder why I am even defending them. As a result of this I canceled my tickets after him giving a second game away, and so have a third of the season ticket holders which is exactly what the POS wants so he can move them. Hopefully him and Lamping (another POS) croak before they can do it. As terrible as it sounds, many of us would throw a party if his eyesore yacht sank with him & Lamping’s lying azzes are on it when it goes down... Unfortunately sh#t floats, so they wouldn’t drown...

I never really knew that, interesting.

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

14 minutes ago, Digby said:

With the Marathon getting pushed to autumn, not sure there will be much celebrating of Patriots Day this year.

Still can have an online uniform reveal to celebrate the day...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Looks like the punchiness of being stuck inside on a long weekend has migrated to this thread. As I said in the Falcons thread yesterday, that's enough of the sniping and name-calling and arguing. Knock it off or suspensions will be handed out.

If it doesn't have to do with the Patriots' new uniforms, don't post it in this thread.

Archived