Patriots Unveil New Uniforms

Wentz2Jeffery

10 hours ago, Derek94 said:

even though all three of these photos are between 1991 and 1993, they look like they're from decades ago

Hate to break it to you, but...

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Derek94 said:

Hey to us Gen Xers decades ago is still the 60s and 70s 😄

And as another member of Gen X, let me remind you that the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s were all decades ago. Heck, that was last century!
You and I are both getting old, though I hold out hope we're still aging gracefully. ;) 

Patriots.com writer/insider Paul Perillo, with no major details but at least acknoweldging they will be unveiled next week:

The uniforms will be unveiled shortly before the draft and they will include just some subtle changes and ones that you are already familiar with.

https://www.patriots.com/news/patriots-unfiltered-q-a-draft-scenarios-trades-and-more

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Hopefully these are modified to have either shoulder or sleeve numbers. This whole change is stupid, if it is the color rush set. If you’re going to keep the same basic look, stick with what you have. If you’re going to change, then just do a wholesale change.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

2 hours ago, philly97flyer said:

Hopefully these are modified to have either shoulder or sleeve numbers. This whole change is stupid, if it is the color rush set. If you’re going to keep the same basic look, stick with what you have. If you’re going to change, then just do a wholesale change.

Why do a wholesale change when all that’s needed is a small adjustment. That’s how you get the browns and bucs last uniforms. I’d rather teams make a series of small adjustments to stay within their established look but improve upon it. Rather than over shoot the mark following fads and be stuck with a look that doesn’t match the identity you were building For however many years before. 

I'm sure these have been posted at some point in this thread, but these are a perfect update to the Patriots' identity IMO (minus the mono looks)

(Click the arrows on the right and left of the images to scroll through if you aren't familiar with instagram) 

3 minutes ago, patsfan5101 said:

I'm sure these have been posted at some point in this thread, but these are a perfect update to the Patriots' identity IMO (minus the mono looks)

(Click the arrows on the right and left of the images to scroll through if you aren't familiar with instagram) 

Those look really nice, in party because those are essentially the Buffalo Bills but darker. And the Bills are a top five uniform.

But still nice!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

6 minutes ago, patsfan5101 said:

Give me this set. My fingers are crossed that they ditch the silver for white, but I'm not holding my breath.

3 minutes ago, patsfan5101 said:

<snip>

Honestly I'd be sad to see the Patriots ditch silver, especially the helmet. That's what sets them apart from the Bills and other R-W-B teams.

2 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Those look really nice, in party because those are essentially the Buffalo Bills but darker. And the Bills are a top five uniform.

But still nice!

I wish the Bills rocked the red helmets. Love their set though.

7 minutes ago, patsfan5101 said:

Change the helmet back to silver, then swap the white stripes with silver and you have a winner. Lose the red jersey and pants. 

spacer.png

I know I get accused all the time on this board of being the old stick in the mud who just automatically dislikes everything new, but for the life of me, I don't get the love for this color rush uniform. This jersey just feels old and played out and honestly just lazy. Plus, those shoulder stripes just don't work anymore. Even if they wore the CR jersey with gray pants it would still suck. The Superbowl uniform has tons of flaws but it's better than the color rush.

1 minute ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I know I get accused all the time on this board of being the old stick in the mud who just automatically dislikes everything new, but for the life of me, I don't get the love for this color rush uniform. This jersey just feels old and played out and honestly just lazy. Plus, those stripes just don't work anymore. The Superbowl uniform has tons of flaws but it's better than the color rush.

Haha, you hate the monochrome look just like I hate the gray facemask on uniforms without gray. I don't believe neither of us will ever change as we have opposite opinions on the topics. 

spacer.png

Just now, nuordr said:

Haha, you hate the monochrome look just like I hate the gray facemask on uniforms without gray. I don't believe neither of us will ever change our opinions on these subjects. 

No, it isn't the monochrome. I mean, yeah, I hate that, but everyone keeps saying that it'll be the color rush jersey over silver pants, and I'm saying that will still suck.  That jersey is not good, whatever pants you wear with it.

1 minute ago, oldschoolvikings said:

No, it isn't the monochrome. I mean, yeah, I hate that, but everyone keeps saying that it'll be the color rush jersey over silver pants, and I'm saying that will still suck.  That jersey is not good, whatever pants you wear with it.

I love the color rush jersey and believe if you change the white stripes to silver and then pair it with silver pants with a red-silver-red stripe pattern it would work. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, nuordr said:

I love the color rush jersey and believe if you change the white stripes to silver and then pair it with silver pants with a red-silver-red stripe pattern it would work. 

No blue in the silver pants would not work for me.

Archived